• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yeti and the penguins are back!

There goes the next couple of days.

Best Score 98.7.

Total 608

This game is awesome! :D

I think I need to take a vacation to dedicate the amount of time this game deserves!

This is the best internet game yet! :D

Best score 82.4

WOO HOO!!

Best: 96.1
Total:619.9

I think I'm going to join the pro tour

Oh great another productive day at work! :p
Took me a while to get the pattern. The whale sound is cool.

Who's yer freakin' daddy!?!?!

99.7.....verified!!

693.6 high game...not so great after seein' Ricmac's high game!!! Good score!

TheBeast said:
That's impressive!!!

I'm playing this damn game until I throw a "100" shot. :D
I don't know if it's mathematically possible. Gator and I have thrown thousands of penguins already and the best we've done is 99.1. You would think at some point probability would kick in and we'd get a 100.

The single high score is really about luck, the real skill is consistency over all 10 throws ;) .

Ofcourse, I say that because I have the high game score and not the high single score, LOL.

Ric, I don't think the rest of these guys are dedicating the appropriate time to the Yeti.

Words to live by: You can't just take the Yeti out and play with it every once in a while and expect it to perform well.

My best:

gatorsmg said:
Ric, I don't think the rest of these guys are dedicating the appropriate time to the Yeti.

Words to live by: You can't just take the Yeti out and play with it every once in a while and expect it to perform well.

My best:
Well, I clearly am not going to beat ricmac's score. But, who can beat my 1.7! as the lowest scoring throw? :p

1.7, now that's a crappy throw!

blair said:
gatorsmg said:

My best:
Well, I clearly am not going to beat ricmac's score. But, who can beat my 1.7! as the lowest scoring throw? :p

1.7, now that's a crappy throw!
Ahh. I finally bet my low score! 0.2 ... The key is: you gotta be drinking. :p

I've had a bunch of zeros. Hell, I even hit one so high all you could see was the penguins feet.

oh by the way...

843.8!!!!!!!

I need some screen shots for some of these scores. :p I gotta see what I'm trying to beat.

non believer.

I'm not really sure how to post a screen shot, but here's my best one:

yeti.JPG

I took a screen shot then pasted it into paint. Saved as a jpg and here it is.
What is the easier way to do this?