• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yo!

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
Well, I got in to Miami at 12:30 a.m. Tuesday Morning from honeymooning in Tahiti. Haven't stopped since. Technically we're on vacation at school, but I had to go in to work that on Tuesday because they were having network issues, which Gator and i took care of. Then I had to come in yesterday for something else. And now I'm at work again for another little thing. The good news is I get to use the internet here. It's not hooked up at my house yet.

Tahiti was amazing. Very, Very beautiful. The beaches were just ok, but some of the landscapes were out of this world. Had a few stogies and took about a million pictures.

We stayed in an overwater bungalow for 3 days then went on a 10 day cruise to all the islands. It was definitely a once in a lifetime thing. Did find a shop with a few cuban cigars for sale. The monte no.5 was only $18. You can imagine the rest.

Will post some pics later.

It's good to be back.

PICS..

My woman wants to go to tahiti and stay in one of those over the water bungaloo's..are they worth the price?

The place looks beautiful.

alexgtp said:
PICS..

My woman wants to go to tahiti and stay in one of those over the water bungaloo's..are they worth the price?

[snapback]199159[/snapback]​

My opinion is that they are definitely worth it. We absolutely loved it when we went. Been a few years since that time, so I'm interested in hearing what it's like now - we're planning a trip back as well.

alexgtp said:
PICS..

It ain't cheap I'll tell ya that. It was definitely a once in a lifetime experience. Personally I think Tahiti and Bora Bora can't live up to the image of paradise that is in our heads. With that said, they were BEAUTIFUL. The bungalow was definitely one of the higlights of the trip and I'm glad we did it. I also recommend the cruise. We were able to go to all the islnads that way. Not too mention, food was extremely expensive so being able to eat the food that was included on the cruise was definitely a big help.

I'm gonna post some pics soon. Still setting up my new internet account.

ricmac25 said:
alexgtp said:
PICS..

It ain't cheap I'll tell ya that. It was definitely a once in a lifetime experience. Personally I think Tahiti and Bora Bora can't live up to the image of paradise that is in our heads. With that said, they were BEAUTIFUL. The bungalow was definitely one of the higlights of the trip and I'm glad we did it. I also recommend the cruise. We were able to go to all the islnads that way. Not too mention, food was extremely expensive so being able to eat the food that was included on the cruise was definitely a big help.

I'm gonna post some pics soon. Still setting up my new internet account.
[snapback]200400[/snapback]​

Welcome back
Sounds like you two had a blast
looking forward to the pics :thumbs:

Bill