• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You just can't have anything nice...

sonuvabum

Boobies...'cause I likes 'em
Some c0cksucker broke into my truck today.

Bastard!!

Got the stereo and some other stuff.

Even stole my camp chairs!!

What a scum bag!!

Sorry to hear of it. I hope they didn't do too much damage getting in or getting stuff out.

Wilkey

Sorry to hear that. I know how you feel.

Son SOB did that same thing to me in October. Took my GPS. Shitty thing was I took it off the window but left the suction cup. Motherf'er took the suction cup, the plug and went in the center console and found the GPS.... $250.... out the window.... Thank goodness I had glass coverage

damn that sucks... no worse feeling in the world then knowing some scumbag violated your things.

Hope you run into him, with his filthy bag full of your stuff. Then you can take your stereo and beat him viciously until he loses consciousness. Then you should tie him to a pole, rip off his shirt and spray paint THIEF on his chest (and that is being nice).

Fucker. I had my car stolen once, from behind a locked gate. The police found it burnt out in a Child Care parking lot, and I was stuck with the towing bill as well. Worst part was, I had brought it from my brother, and he insisted that the insurance was fire and theft, but it wasn't (which is a shame, because I was a victim of fire and theft... I might have got a special badge or something).

Point is, I feel your pain mate, and hope he falls of a bridge as we speak.

Sorry to hear of it. I hope they didn't do too much damage getting in or getting stuff out.

Wilkey

The stereo actually came out pretty easy so no real damage to the dash.

BUT...the dude got nicked pretty good on the glass and bled inside some. Enough that "Crime Scene" actually came out and got a sample and lifted some prints.

What's the best way to get blood off my cloth upholstery?

Have your insurance get it out. You're filing a claim anyway, tell them you want it cleaned or replaced.

Sorry to hear that this has happened to you, if there is a positive side to this situation, Karma will serve this individual a cold plate of revenge. Pitiful fool! :sign:

Sorry to hear this!

Yes let your insurance company handle everything, that's what you pay them for.

Had my stereo and CD's stolen from my car 5 years ago. The funny thing was I as I walked up to the passanger side of car and saw wires dangling from dash my first thought was "how did my CD player fall out of the dash." It wasn't till I turned the corner and saw broken glass on the ground that I put two and two together.

The insurance company said they would pro-rate CD player, but for loss of actual CD's would have to file a home owners claim against my parents plan ( happened just prior to moving out), and would only cover approx. 5 dollars per CD. I had somewhere in the neighborhood of 130 CD's and it was an odd mix Bill Squire, Charlie Daniels, Tracy Chapman, Metallica, Primus, Incubus, Stones, Zepplin, Dr. Dre, Bone-thugs, etc... So who ever stole was probably like WTF, but I guess they needed it more than me.

Anyway, sorry for your loss and hopeful the mope gets his in the end.

Invasion of privacy, nothing worse. Really sorry to hear that Gary.

Brian

Since they were able to lift a print, they may be able to catch the guy. And at least you get a bit of satisfaction in knowing the dirt bag was in some pain when he got cut.

We have a locale guy that comes around every few months to steal the change out of your car. He/she doesn't do any damage and doesn't steal anything else. Had a CD's and a work Lap top in the car. Doesn't break the window just goes for the unlocked car. If he can he takes to change holder and then dumps it as he moves on to the next victim. He/she does it at night when it's bad out(rain and such).

Now we lock the doors on the car's every night. So does the rest of the area. Was going to set up a night camera to see if catch him/her at it but haven't done so.

DG

Sucks to hear man, 2 years ago I had my car broken into twice in two months. Having to get that stupid glass replaced is a big bitch.