• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You just never know

Anschutz069-vi.jpg

I still can't believe you guessed it. ???

TS%20Damn%20Good.JPG

In all fairness, though... It was a broad Camacho guess based on the cigar's texture. I would not have pinned it down to a Liberty.

I would smoke it....you never know it might be pre-embargo twine, and if it is from The Island, you know what that means
Wink...Wink...Nudge...Nudge

Tim
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now that's funny stuff. Good one, Tim. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Wow, I've never heard of this before! How interesting... maybe it's like empty fortune cookies- extra good luck?

Considering the price of that cigar I'd do one of two things

Pull that thread out and smoke it or take it back and ask for a new one.

Considering the price of that cigar I'd do one of two things

Pull that thread out and smoke it or take it back and ask for a new one.
I believe he said up top that he tried to tug it out but that it made some nasty sounds or didn't feel right. I suppose he could have tugged harder but I'd be worried about getting the other end (which might be tangled or knotted) to bunch up some filler leaf and create a blockage. Seems like returning the cigar would be the best option. Especially considering the price.

Wilkey

Yeah, I believe I would ruin the cigar trying to remove it, It feels very securely rolled into the cigar.

Normally I would not care much but at $14 I e mailed the place I bought it from with a picture, we will see if they are still my favorite online shop.

Very strange, what luck.

:D

The cigar shop is sending me a replacement. That is excellent, www.arnoldstobacco.com.

I have had nothing but good dealings with these guys, and excellent selection.

Maybe in 10 years that string wil slip on out.