• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something New Every Day Pass

A vote for Fish is a vote for freedom.

I vote Fish.

You communist heathens can't hijack the political process! Not only are you voting totally wrong but who said you are allowed to write in?

You communist heathens can't hijack the political process! Not only are you voting totally wrong but who said you are allowed to write in?

You did.

Vote Fish

Don't give in to tyranny and oppression. Vote fish!

braveheart.jpg

Fish

Hey activists, remember who selects the panel of voters! Fuggin peanut gallery in here

I vote Fish. I am entering absentee ballots for my mother, father, cousins and uncles: 31 more votes for Fish.

For the LEGITIMATE voters/entrants, we are getting down to the wire. The winner will be announced tomorrow night (unless I decide to keep everything because of this fucking attempted coup).

Put an end to the corrupt political regime of Boss Fish by voting for Our Man Santa.

I pledge to run a clean campaign and not give into scare tactics by threatening my rival and putting him on the naughty list. I have a proven track record of delighting millions of children each and every Christmas. These horrible and unseemly attacks on my character are uncalled for and show how weak Boss Fish really is.

For the Record:
1). Santa never “inappropriately touched” any of his elves.
2). My wife did not leave me. She suffers from exhaustion and is staying with her cousin until the election is over. This wasn’t because I fathered an illegitimate child.
3.) Santa does not have a weight problem. I eat cookies only one day of the year, and for my opponent to call me “a fat, witless bastard” who only loves “to stuff his face full of caramel and nugget” that young Children leave out for him as a bribe is hurtful and untrue.

-Nicholas Clause

000117147_400.jpg

This message was paid for and approved by Citizens for a Non-corrupt Christmas.

The contest is done (in 24 hours) and the vote is tied (right now). I will ponder and give a tiebreaker vote soon (unless someone sorts it out first) :)

Damn nobody noticed I was 24 hours early?

Okokokok the winner (apparently by buying votes from you guys) is..... Tkoepp! It was a close race between a number of lessons and really came close in the final stretch but a ton of votes came in for the rib rub today so there ya have it. Congrats Tim and thanks again everyone for participating in the pass. I will be communicating with the poker players to set up a time after the new year for a game and I will post the time/place (and results after) in this thread.

Congratulations Tim! Phil, this was a great pass............though not over. There still is the Hold 'em competition!

Okokokok the winner (apparently by buying votes from you guys) is..... Tkoepp! It was a close race between a number of lessons and really came close in the final stretch but a ton of votes came in for the rib rub today so there ya have it. Congrats Tim and thanks again everyone for participating in the pass. I will be communicating with the poker players to set up a time after the new year for a game and I will post the time/place (and results after) in this thread.

SWEET !!!

See Charlie a POSITIVE ad campaign works.. Bashing the opponents will get you nowhere. Thanks for the GREAT pass Phil as this has been a blast.. And thank you to the guys that voted for me... YOU GUYS ROCK !!!

Now to learn how to count cards.... :sign:

SWEET !!!

See Charlie a POSITIVE ad campaign works.. Bashing the opponents will get you nowhere. Thanks for the GREAT pass Phil as this has been a blast.. And thank you to the guys that voted for me... YOU GUYS ROCK !!!

Now to learn how to count cards.... :sign:

It's all in fun Tim, all in fun! So, to the cards!

WOW !!!! I got the prize pack today and I think Phil forgot how to count... Thanks bro, Your pass was a blast and I was honored to be invited...eerrrr paid; to be in it.. :)

Thanks for the extra sticks too, I can't believe you sent that one lil stick... But I'm glad you did

THANKS !!!!

Tim

Ok so the grand prize will include
1) HU Super Corona
2) Anejo 49
3)White Owl Pineapple
(possibly one more)

Offensive prize to include

1)Cohiba Maduro Secretos
2)PAM Principe
3) White Owl Pineapple
(possibly one more)

NOW just for my entertainment I am cross posting something from another thread. If you can figure it out (as determined by me) and post the answer here before noon today (Pacific Time) I will send you an H. Upmann Super Corona.

A Russian professor has posted a picture of a painting done by someone with a severe mental disorder. A single detail of the picture shows that they are insane, but in 15 years, only a single person has figured out what it is. Can you?

paintingdd9.jpg

Bump :D

Ok so the grand prize will include
1) HU Super Corona
2) Anejo 49
3)White Owl Pineapple
(possibly one more)

Offensive prize to include

1)Cohiba Maduro Secretos
2)PAM Principe
3) White Owl Pineapple
(possibly one more)

NOW just for my entertainment I am cross posting something from another thread. If you can figure it out (as determined by me) and post the answer here before noon today (Pacific Time) I will send you an H. Upmann Super Corona.

A Russian professor has posted a picture of a painting done by someone with a severe mental disorder. A single detail of the picture shows that they are insane, but in 15 years, only a single person has figured out what it is. Can you?

paintingdd9.jpg

Bump :D

http://www.museum.ru/Outsider/pice.asp?psih_07

Russian Psychoanalytic Art Mystery
December 3, 2006 2:49 AM RSS feed for this thread Subscribe
"This was painted by a person with a rare and severe mental disorder. He was constantly seeing his own fantasies all around him. He also had a certain phobia..." (via Digg). The image is an imperfect reproduction of a particular postcard dated 1972. A blogger (in Russian) claims his psychiatry professor found one aspect of this eerie painting that reveals the patient's disorder. Allegedly, only one of his students in the past 15 years has figured it out. The psychoanalytic mystery has piqued the interest (in Russian) of the online community. A number of supplemental hints from the professor and thousands of guesses later, the case remains unsolved. Skeptics have already decried the mystery as a traffic-boosting hoax, but a few signs still point to its authenticity. Most notably, the artist's reproduction of another classic painting contains the following note: "transferred in 1990 from Moscow mental hospital."
posted by themadjuggler (113 comments total) 18 users marked this as a favorite

http://www.metafilter.com/56678/Russian-Ps...tic-Art-Mystery