• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something New Every Day Pass

Since nobody has objected to my proposal, I'll assume it's ok. Here are the rest of my proposed P/T. Let me know if they look OK Phil.

T-33) RASS (2006) P-PSD4 (not sure of year, but I'm guessing '06 or '07)
T-82) Patagas Lusitanias '06 P-H. Upman Sir Winston '07
T-85) Stanford's 90th P-Padilla 1932 Oscuro Churchill
T-132) Taboada "Sublime" P-Padron Natural Millenium

Great plays Justin! Since Chris is out having a baby (fuggin guys gotta get their priorities straight) you can send the beast off at your leisure. For those that haven't had a chance to post a lesson yet and are interested in doing so, you will have until the pass arrives home to get it posted and then the contest begins.

Great post. I have 12 drops in the house myself but haven't upgraded to gigabyte. 100mps is good enough.

Home Networking, or "...why the heck should I go to the trouble of puling wire?..."

The very Best Regards - B.B.S.

Pass arrived today. Guess I'm going to have to learn how to do something! How about "how to pour a beer?"

Great post. I have 12 drops in the house myself but haven't upgraded to gigabyte. 100mps is good enough.
Thanks for the nice comments, Ray. I have a buddy that does the home theater PC thing, and he has a central server with all his movies on it. They get downloaded to individual PC's for viewing. In his case, moving from 100 MBit to GbE changed a several minute file transfer to a few seconds. As I'm sure you know, wired connections are very solid and pretty much worry free.

Thanks again - :cool: - B.B.S.

Everything looks good and is packed up and ready to got. I put an RyJ Short Churchill in the poker bag. I'll post a DC tomorrow sometime and get this on it's way home.

Thanks again for having me Phil.

Looks like this thing arrived at home! Entries will be closed once I get home from work

The pass has officially arrived! Thank you to everyone who played, you made this pass awesome! Now apparently nobody listened to me when I told them to get rid of that fuggin host bag someone put in there so I will just have to double up the contest prize. The contest is now open, obviously to pass participants only, for Best Lesson in the Pass. All of the lessons have been hyperlinked at the bottom of the first post for your review. Participants please PM me your choice for best lesson, the voting will end on the 17th at 9:09 PM (Pacific). I have also secured several secret judges to help balance the scales and just in case voter participation is low.

The prize pack will include the three sticks remaining from the original lineup:
La Aurora Preferidos Saphire (Tubo)
Zino Platinum Scepter "Stout"
AVO 80th

Also a:
Bolivar Gold Medal (2007)
RASS (2006)
Tatuaje Cojonu 2003
PAM Principe
A stick from the pass and one from the host bag (fuggers) not yet determined
*White Owl Tubo EL 2007*

Good luck!

Also for the poker players, shoot me a PM when you get a chance and let me know what days/times work best for you for the game. I am not overly concerned and won't be surprised if the tourney doesn't happen until after the holidays but might as well get the ball rolling.

Phil great pass, great group of passers and great concept for a pass. Thanks for having me and great to hear it got back to you safe and sound! :thumbs:

I had a great time with this one. Happy I was allowed to play.

Bump! If I don't get some more votes I am calling it a bust and smoking these bitches all myself in one sitting (seriously)

Bump! If I don't get some more votes I am calling it a bust and smoking these bitches all myself in one sitting (seriously)

I'd pay to see that! :D

Great pass, thanks for having me Phil!!!!

Rob

Phil,

I just wanted to say thanks for including me as a guest balloteer. I have read all of the entries and liked them all.

Unfortunately I say "poo" on all of the existing ballots and I am using the write in ballot method instead. I vote for the lesson:

If you are not in on the pass, voting for one of the other entries stinks!

Thank you all for you time in reading this... Remember to VOTE FISH!

Fish

Phil,

I just wanted to say thanks for including me as a guest balloteer. I have read all of the entries and liked them all.

Unfortunately I say "poo" on all of the existing ballots and I am using the write in ballot method instead. I vote for the lesson:

If you are not in on the pass, voting for one of the other entries stinks!

Thank you all for you time in reading this... Remember to VOTE FISH!

Fish

I'd like to vote for Howard.

That is all.

Lesson learned...chatters are different than boarders.

I vote FISH!