• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something New Every Year Pass aka...This space reserved...

Cool, a contest!

I'll guess 3.14159265358979323846…

You think this is the price is right? Guessing .14159265358979323846… higher than me so you don't risk going over? Wuss!

I just got back from a Buffett concert at the Shoreline so I win

All right!!! Looks like it's time to give this pass a little Hillbilly luvin. Phil, You don't mind if some of those sticks smell like my sisters cooze do ya?

All right!!! Looks like it's time to give this pass a little Hillbilly luvin. Phil, You don't mind if some of those sticks smell like my sisters cooze do ya?

That's your wife too, right? :sign:

Oh btw I have let team chat know trolling is no longer allowed to prevent confusion. It was fun while it lasted but I have to at least pretend I have some control over what is going on with this thing!

Pass made it safely last night Phil. I'll try to go through it tonight after the kids are in bed, and get my P&T's out there for the OK.

John

Yeah I am pretty jealous of anyone who got in ANY riding this summer since I haven't even sat on my bike in a LONG time =(

Pass made it safely last night Phil. I'll try to go through it tonight after the kids are in bed, and get my P&T's out there for the OK.

John

Went through and did inventory...... Want to note three concerns.

#32 Partagas PSD3 EL06, chip in foot.
#47 Partagas Serie Reserva, chip in foot
#52 Padron 80th, chunk of foot missing, and chunk about the diameter of a pea missing out of side of the wrapper.

T:#5 Anejo55 P: RYJ Belicoso 2001
T:#34 Partagas Culebra P: LFD Culebra Especial 2006
T:#7 Bolivar BBF 2000 P: Partagas Serie P #2 2001
P# Tatuaje Reserva J21 2007

Let me know, and I'll get her boxed up and out to Devin.

Hmmm for the damaged sticks I am tempted to take them out of play if the wrapper is affected enough to matter. It wouldn't be right to let someone trade for them at full value. If anyone has their heart set on one of those three just let me know. John if you could either set them in a separate baggie or send em back home I would appreciate it (if you send em back I will cover shipping of course), I have no preference but I don't want to have anyone get shorted on what they put in.

As far as the P/T goes they look fine to me except possibly the LFD Culebra for Parti Culebra. I am not familiar enough with the non-puff LFD culebras to judge but I seem to recall them going for about half of what the parti culebra is. Someone please confirm for me either way as I am just not familiar with that smoke.

As far as the P/T goes they look fine to me except possibly the LFD Culebra for Parti Culebra. I am not familiar enough with the non-puff LFD culebras to judge but I seem to recall them going for about half of what the parti culebra is. Someone please confirm for me either way as I am just not familiar with that smoke.

Phil is wise, and correct in this matter. The regular release LFD Culebras can be had for $12-20, while a Partagas Culebra, even at box price, runs about $25.
If this is a PuffStuff LFD culebra, it should be an 07, and retailed for $30, but is no longer produced.

Phil is wise, and correct in this matter. The regular release LFD Culebras can be had for $12-20, while a Partagas Culebra, even at box price, runs about $25.
If this is a PuffStuff LFD culebra, it should be an 07, and retailed for $30, but is no longer produced.

Actually, I was going off being able to find the Partagas for about $19.00 each off of PE. I honestly, did not research any sites for the LFD. Just that the rep. had told my B&M owner (while I was present) that the Especial and the Gorda Culebra had an MSRP of $23.00 & $30.00 when I special ordered them. I paid this plus tax.

Phil, I can make it the Gorda instead of the Especial. LMK. If neither works, I can revise my Puts.:) PMS!

Edit to add: The only stick that was questionable to stay in the pass would be the 80th. Still smokeable, but questionable as far as trade value goes.

??? Partagas Serie P #2 2001

My bad! That should be a Lusitania. I was going to do the Serie P before I realized the age on the Boli BF. I didn't even catch that. :blush:

The serie P was from 06.