• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Obviously Didn't Learn Anything Last Time Pass

No list, no baggies, no sharpie. I figured it was just an inconsiderate pass host.

FWIW I am pretty ok with those p/t as long as nobody has any objections. The Casa Lancero is more rare than the Opus A but I think the value offset balances it out in this case. I had to actually look up that Davidoff, that will really be a treat for whoever takes it.

Matt, just confirm with Joe G his addy and he is ready to receive then send along

Sure, I'll just copy it off the list.

Awesome. Speaking of which, you can just wrap your puts up in tinfoil and write "LOL" on the foil in sharpie. No need to worry about the cigars as they will likely be stolen or destroyed before the end of this anyways

Sure, I'll just copy it off the list.

Awesome. Speaking of which, you can just wrap your puts up in tinfoil and write "LOL" on the foil in sharpie. No need to worry about the cigars as they will likely be stolen or destroyed before the end of this anyways

tin-foil-rex.jpg

It's been 24 hours since I reached out to JoeG. He has not responded to me or to his birthday thread. At this point, it is an obvious step to consider him captured by pirates.

Although, he could just be really hungover.

If we don't hear from Joe tonight you can just send it to Robbie and we will have Joe go after him, they are close by so it is no sweat.

I have been freed from the ship finally. Sorry folks I have been a busy boy the last few days. I sent Matt a pm tonight hopefully not too late. I swear before I boarded the boat I saw this pass set a flame by a forest dwelling, land-loving, scurv.

Joe G

I have been freed from the ship finally. Sorry folks I have been a busy boy the last few days. I sent Matt a pm tonight hopefully not too late. I swear before I boarded the boat I saw this pass set a flame by a forest dwelling, land-loving, scurv.

Joe G

How do I know you aren't making this contact under duress? Pirates are not know for releasing their captives for free.

Joe G

How do I know you aren't making this contact under duress? Pirates are not know for releasing their captives for free.

Since you at at best a pirate sympathizer and at worst a filthy pegboy heathenface, I would expect you to know if he was under duress

Joe G

Since you at at best a pirate sympathizer and at worst a filthy pegboy heathenface, I would expect you to know if he was under duress

Still not sure are you?

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 9405 5036 9930 0356 7793 83

Thanks for playing Matt, hope I get a chance to check out that davi!