• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Obviously Didn't Learn Anything Last Time Pass

Dude, if you're in a big ass RED engine and people act like that, they deserve to have their car rammed up the ass by your truck! Imagine all that fun but in a tiny ass cop car. The United Nation of HUA my friend!

I'm also loling that you didn't get titties that time bwah ha ha!

I hate you with an unknown amount of hate for using the term "hater." You're dead to me Jim!

Hey - don't be a hater. Just because you picked a career where people tend to flash other appendages besides nice looking titties at you doesn't mean you laugh at me.

:laugh:

Good Lord I must have you totally flustered with the tittie flashing! You can't even quote a posting correctly! :laugh: :p :laugh:

The treasure chest has moved on, and the guy who should see it soon has the tracking info....if all goes as planned :sign: Thanks again Phil,and I am sorry the three wenches made me do it.

P/Ts are done Robbie has responded and the box should be being shipped back to Moki by tomorrow (really I think this will go good for us).
Thank you once again Phil for a second year on this pirate voyage.

Joe G
What could possibly go wrong?

P/Ts are done Robbie has responded and the box should be being shipped back to Moki by tomorrow (really I think this will go good for us).

Joe G

how-to-survive-a-shipwreck-1.jpg

Joe G

More likely.....
Titanic%20sinking_4aae2_0.jpg

Do I hear a bugle playing taps softly... in the background?

Poor Insight....

defeat.jpg

i already have the list ready for whichever dumb bastard sends him the pass again

The Pass should be waiting at home. I have a charity event immediately following work, so I won't be home until after 9CST tonight. Unfortunately for you all, the charity involves beer and wine tasty, so I'm likely to be in a surly mood upon receipt of the pass. My emotions can easily swing either way, so we'll see.

After thorough inspection, everything is accounted for and in decent shape. The only casualty is burtch's DCM 1895 perfecto which got rattled up a bit. I'm not gonna say he put it in there damaged BUT I have heard he is a whorey pirate sympathizer and possibly also a communist, so I dunno. Irregardless, it will be made to walk the plank.

Stay tuned for fabulous puts and takes!

Have fun in Vegas Joe! Hopefully we can meet up again there sometime.

After thorough inspection, everything is accounted for and in decent shape. The only casualty is burtch's DCM 1895 perfecto which got rattled up a bit. I'm not gonna say he put it in there damaged BUT I have heard he is a whorey pirate sympathizer and possibly also a communist, so I dunno. Irregardless, it will be made to walk the plank.

They let you out in public with this level of learning?

They let you out in public with this level of learning?

successful_troll.jpg

Yarrr

Take: CI Legends Blue
Put: CAO 65th Anniversary Ton Ton (in gold tubo!) box 3126 of 6000!

Take: Anejo 46
Put: PuffStuff 08.5 DPG Lancero

Take: Padron '26 #35 maduro
Put: Opus X Petite Lancero

Take: PLPC
Put: RASS (09)

Hello Family,

P Partigas 150 Corona
T 2007 Outlaw LFD

P Small Batch 2
T Frank

Put: so me other stuff I will announce once I am home.

Contest

OPEN TO THOSE STILL LEFT IN THE PASS

Another contest will be coming shortly open to all.

Currently there is a bag of cigars in the pass from Swissy which he has decided to donate to some lucky heathen. To decide who gets them I have selected a cigar in the pass lineup, whoever takes that cigar also gets the extras. If nobody takes that cigar then I will either smoke, marinate in olive oil and bbq, or give away to someone in the pass at my whim the extras.

Guess you should have done p/t when you had the chance.

So, what you're saying is, if we take all the cigars we get to keep them?

AWESOME!