• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Obviously Didn't Learn Anything Last Time Pass

So why did you burn a perfectly good box? I could have used that box to store a pirate hat. I would have been more convinced if the box didn't have a pirate setting fire to it.

I recommend lighter fluid. Gasoline is fairly combustible (please refrain from using any "Cap'n obvious" responses). :)

It's all about the booty!!!
o_FSJKRXav5dip359.jpg

Nah, she doesn't know anything. She said it looks like my mom's douchebag. Pffffttttt, what does she know. That is back in Ohio, so that can't be it!

:laugh:

Be that as it may, the facts are that she has a "thing" for being ravished by pirates. Ask her about Jack Sparrow's "Long John Silver".

Nah, she doesn't know anything. She said it looks like my mom's douchebag. Pffffttttt, what does she know. That is back in Ohio, so that can't be it!

:laugh:

Be that as it may, the facts are that she has a "thing" for being ravished by pirates. Ask her about Jack Sparrow's "Long John Silver".

Oddly enough, she has suggested that we dress like pirates this Halloween..... ???