• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Obviously Didn't Learn Anything Last Time Pass

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

Fuggin' lubber, in his dress, probably gets seasick during a spring shower. Yo Ho may ass.

Doc.

Buddy, the pirate whore mastermind:

buddy_pirate_whore.jpg

Pass is back on track onto burtch, theoretically. Matt please let me know when you receive as dipshit mcgee the pirate polechoker doesn't seem to have any good answers about the state of the pass (the list, baggies, infos etc.)

SO now that this is a completely different pass can we send it back this way. I have more plans for it. :sign:

I'm 47.... what are the odds this pass will hit me before I file for my AARP card? :sign:

According to Andrew he did no p/t, so the pass should be the same :rolleyes:

Pass is back on track onto burtch, theoretically. Matt please let me know when you receive as dipshit mcgee the pirate polechoker doesn't seem to have any good answers about the state of the pass (the list, baggies, infos etc.)
It's not my fault if I'm not sure what was doused in gasoline and burned on a funeral pyre, and what wasn't.

You didn't specify any of this in the pass guidelines, so I had nothing to go on. If you had been responsible and listed what should be done with the pass in the case of soaking it with gasoline and burning it on a funeral pyre, this never would have happened.

Ironically if you look at post one I did say that anyone who sent it along without doing p/t would be added to the NAMBLA mailing list and have missionaries invited to their house/barn for a Friday night sermon

Ironically if you look at post one I did say that anyone who sent it along without doing p/t would be added to the NAMBLA mailing list and have missionaries invited to their house/barn for a Friday night sermon
...but nothing about detonation/pyrotechnics. Irresponsible.

It's a pretty obvious situation that you should have planned for, and included in the guidelines if you're gonna get all huffy about it.

But "You Obviously Didn't Learn Anything Last Time"

I considered screwing around, but Phil is quickly approaching a permanent twitch.

T: Rising X P: Davidoff Royal solomones

T: Casa Fuente Lance P: Opus A Coffin

T: Mag 50 P: DCM 1895 perfecto

P: Viaje Satori
P: Viaje TNT

Did you have a chance to inventory yet?

It is still undetermined if Andrew lit the list and baggies on fire