• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your beer survived a nuclear attack...

It seems that according to Spielberg and friends, that as long as you put those beers in a fridge right before the atomic blast, they'll survive nicely without a scratch. Later on they'll travel the globe with a pre-pubescent Shia Labeouf, searching for lost crystal skulls.

Seems legit.

So if you see some "glow in the dark" drunk............You'll know where he got his beer. :p

What is curious to me is how come it's still drinkable but changed taste ? (and more seriously what was said to convice the guy to try the irradiated product)

What is curious to me is how come it's still drinkable but changed taste ? (and more seriously what was said to convice the guy to try the irradiated product)
Rounding up a bunch of drunks who would drink paint thinner in a pinch isn't that hard to do.

Doc

What is curious to me is how come it's still drinkable but changed taste ?

When exposed to radiation things don't automatically become contaminated or activated (that's why it was safe to drink). All the different zoomies (that's a technical term) that passed through the container and through the beer end up hitting some of the atoms that make up the beer and some of those atoms would end up being changed by the collisions. This could end up changing the flavor of the beer depending on which atoms they hit.

What is curious to me is how come it's still drinkable but changed taste ? (and more seriously what was said paid to convince the guy to try the irradiated product)
Fixed.

Some people will do anything for money. I know it was back in '55 but I'd be willing to bet none of the "tasters" are with us any more..

What is curious to me is how come it's still drinkable but changed taste ? (and more seriously what was said paid to convince the guy to try the irradiated product)
Fixed.

Some people will do anything for money. I know it was back in '55 but I'd be willing to bet none of the "tasters" are with us any more..

Where did you think the inspiration for the X-Men series came from?????
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back