• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your Cigar Ritual/s

I don't take notes. I do not want it to be cerebral in any way, shape, or form.
Idea is to totally relax and vegetate. Sweet Idleness. Doing No-Thing
I do not want to think about the act of smoking.

I use a double bladed cutter, clipping off whatever I feel needs to come off for that cigar, as close to the O.D.
as apossible.
I torch the end as long as possible until 1/16 min is glowing.
I bring the cigar to my lips and give a good blow through the cigar.
Then I smoke the hell out of it.
Sometimes I read, write, draw, watch nature, etc.
The idea is to relax.
When the Cigar no longer tastes good, I let it go out.
The butt typically makes it into the flower or landscape beds.

I don't take notes. I do not want it to be cerebral in any way, shape, or form.
Idea is to totally relax and vegetate. Sweet Idleness. Doing No-Thing
I do not want to think about the act of smoking.
I use a double bladed cutter, clipping off whatever I feel needs to come off for that cigar, as close to the O.D.
as apossible.
I torch the end as long as possible until 1/6 min is glowing.
I bring the cigar to my lips and give a good blow through the cigar.
Then I smoke the hell out of it.
Sometimes I read, write, draw, watch nature, etc.
The idea is to relax.
When the Cigar no longer tastes good, I let it go out.
The butt typically makes it into the flower or landscape beds.
Finally. A man who understands cigar smoking.

Doc.

First I clean up my balcony, being up on the third floor we get a lot of dead leaves and other crap up there and living about 500 meter away from a Tank (M1A1 type tank) trail means a lot of dust as well.

I then look through my music and bar to choose what I want to listen to and drink with my cigar.

I then get my accessories out, pour myself a drink and light up.

Man, "tank trail" now that brings back some memories. Been there done that. Thank you for your service Wurm. I hope you have many wonderful smokes in your future. If you smoke an iraqi, do with your M1A1. On the way!

Johnny

No specific ritual. I enjoy smoking most on my patio looking over the back portion of my property. Even when it is cold I fire up the propane heater and sit out there. In the evening, I will have a little whiskey drink with my cigar and after my wife has put the kids to be she comes out and joins me. She is really special. She supports my cigar smoking because she knows how much I enjoy it. Most of the time I used a punch if I had not lost half of it from falling off the key chain. I fixed that today. I just received my new punch. It is a Havana retractable punch. If the cigar is a cheapy and I am on the mower, I just bite the end off and fire it up.

I do keep the bands. I keep a log on the cigars I smoke. I will only put one in the book unless for some reason there is a drastic change the next time I smoke a particular cigar.

Most of all, just sit, relax, and enjoy.

No specific ritual. I enjoy smoking most on my patio looking over the back portion of my property. Even when it is cold I fire up the propane heater and sit out there. In the evening, I will have a little whiskey drink with my cigar and after my wife has put the kids to be she comes out and joins me. She is really special. She supports my cigar smoking because she knows how much I enjoy it. Most of the time I used a punch if I had not lost half of it from falling off the key chain. I fixed that today. I just received my new punch. It is a Havana retractable punch. If the cigar is a cheapy and I am on the mower, I just bite the end off and fire it up.

I do keep the bands. I keep a log on the cigars I smoke. I will only put one in the book unless for some reason there is a drastic change the next time I smoke a particular cigar.

Most of all, just sit, relax, and enjoy.

I'm lucky in that regard too. Mine is fine with my cigar habit. Even so far that if it's nasty out she tells me to have one indoors if I need to. I'm definitely lucky.

Yes! it helps if your bride is Cigar friendly. Mine bought me a VSG sampler and 3 finger leather case for Christmas. One thing I'd add is that I smoke Cameroon/Dominican cigars with Monk rum.