• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

your favorite company

any company that makes a cigar that I enjoy smoking - it can change daily :whistling:

+1 for Padron for their product's consistency and availability.

Padron . . . several excellent smokes that are priced in the "everyday" category, and some such as the 26, 64 and the anniversary series that would do for any special occasion

You need to try more Fuentes. They have some kick a** smokes. like the Opus xXx,
Anejo and Ashton VSGs.

Fuente is my favorite brand, but I really like PAMs as well. Fuente just has a wider range
of offerings and I never get a bad one, it seems. Very consistent, which is a plus. Try the
'new' rosados, like R-52 Magnum, too.
Good strength there, too.

Chemyst :cool:

its not as much the kick that i like as it is the presence of flavor. Never had an Opus xXx before but have had an Ashtion VSG eclipse before. Loved the VSG but it didnt have as much flavor as the My Father #2 did or the RP Decade or 15th anniversary. I am going to smoke another VSG next week so we will see if i feel any different after that.

You take that back! VSG's are the best!!! lol, try another and another. And maybe a few more until you like them. Opus X's are some of my favs too!

Cubatabaco...they make the best cigars out of the best tobacco in the world...IMHO. Oh...and Habanos, SA distributes/sells them. Can't beat this tag team for best cigars period.

Rough tally:

Padron - 18 votes

Fuente - 8 votes

Cubatabac/Habanos SA - 3 votes

LFD - 3 votes

El Ray de Los Habanos - 2 votes

Illusione - 2 votes

Davidoff -1 vote

Ashton - 1 vote

Rocky Patel - 1 vote

I would put it more like this- on any given day if I only had Padron, Fuente and HSA in my humi I would be more than happy.

I would put it more like this- on any given day if I only had Padron, Fuente and HSA in my humi I would be more than happy.

The harder choice is deciding what order to smoke them in.