• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your Favorite Minuto

What is your favorite Minuto?

• San Cristobal de la Habana El Principe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramon Allones Small Club Corona

• Bolivar Coronas Junior

• Punch Tres Petit Corona

• Oh yeah, Partagas Short

• Total voters

CoventryCat86

Corresponding authority
This is the first of what I hope will be a series of polls where I think it's a good idea to compare brands directly, apples to apples as they say. These five cigars are all the SAME SIZE, the "Minuto" size 4 3/8 x 42.

PuroBrat is not allowed to vote in this one :D

In another thread, PB brought up an intersting point, pick "YOUR" favorite Minuto, NOT what you think should be the "UNIVERSALLY ACCEPTED" best Minuto ;)

BTW, I went with SCDLH El Principe and if y'all noticed, I ordered them in what in my opinion is my most favorite to least favorite.

hmm3grin2orange.gif

Well, at least the three of us are willing to officially go "on record" :p of course you two (Joe & PB) had to make a riddle out of it :D BUT YA DIDN'T FOOL ME ;)

I wonder who the three are who voted RASCC so far? I think golfgar was one :0

I never had a RASCC, so couldn't vote that way. ??? Come to think of it, I have only smoked ONE of the cigars on your poll :(

PuroBrat said:
I never had a RASCC, so couldn't vote that way. ??? Come to think of it, I have only smoked ONE of the cigars on your poll :(
Well there ya go :p screwing up my poll :D

I hereby declare your vote null & void :sign:

Check your mailbox soon for a Minuto sampler pack ;)

If you send that pack, then I will have to rethink my vote and might even have to retool my belt. I have just gotten use to people refering to me as P-Short when they read the back of my belt ???

:p

Got to go with the Bolivar Coronas Junior as my favorite with the Partagas Short a close second.

You didn't list my Fav so I voted for the Part. Try a well aged Hoyo Le Hoyo Du Depute. :thumbs:

I had to go with the SCDLH El Principe as my choice, but I have only had two of the choices on the list, the SCDLH El Principe and the Bolivar. I tend to like the SCDLH El Principe over the Bolivar by a very slim margin.

Wascal said:
You didn't list my Fav so I voted for the Part. Try a well aged Hoyo Le Hoyo Du Depute. :thumbs:
Hmmmmm, I didn't include it because it's a 38 ring instead of a 42. I do like these as well and the few that I've had did have a few years on them and were nice smokes.

I don't know what "vitola" these would fall under.

MRN sez their factory name is "Trabucos" but I can't seem to find any other line that produces a 4 3/8 x 38 ???

CC stop posting and come help me paint!!!!! I have some Cohiba DC's :)

I just lump all the small sticks into one group, much easier that way. :thumbs: After I posted about the Hoyo I had to dig one out and go to the porch. That was a great cigar. :love:

Wow, tough call. Have to go with the RASCC, but I'll be smoking plenty of all of 'em.

Fast4Dr said:
CC stop posting and come help me paint!!!!! I have some Cohiba DC's :)
Sorry Fast, I'm just waiting on RicMac25's call so we can figure when we're meeting up at Foxwoods.

The DC's sound tempting....... :0 :p :thumbs:

BCJ by a mile. These are just so good I'm bummed I didn't try them sooner :p I also love the El Principes and Shorts in that order.

I just tried my first RASCC and was not in the least bit impressed. It may have been pretty young though as it was gifted to me and I don't know the box code.

Never had the Punch but I voted anyway :D

Might not have been fair to have the Punch TPC's in the poll since MRN sez they're slated to be discontinued and they appear to be difficult to come by.....