• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your favorite Robusto/Hermosos No. 4

What is your favorite Robusto/Hermosos No. 4?

• San Cristobal de la Habana La Fuerza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramon Allones Specially Selected

• Juan Lopez Seleccion No. 2

• Partagas Serie D. No. 4

• Bolivar Royal Coronas

• Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2

• Cohiba Robustos

• Vegas Robaina Famosos

• Saint Luis Rey Regios

• El Rey del Mundo Choix Supreme

• H. Upmann Connossieurs No. 1

• Total voters

CoventryCat86

Corresponding authority
The "Robusto" vitola (4 7/8" x 50) and the "Hermosos No. 4" vitola (5" x 48") are so close in their dimensions, I included both sizes in this poll. The first seven are the "Robusto" and the last five are the Hermosos No. 4.

I went with San Cristobal de la Habana La Fuerza with VR Famosos being a close second ;)

Ahhhh CRAP, I forgot the RyJ Exhibition No. 4 :( If this one is your favorite, just make a post saying that.

BRC's Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuule!! :p

I went with the CoRo. Every one I have had has been GREAT :thumbs:

I went with the Cohiba but the Boli was a very close second. The Boli's I've had have actually been more consistent, but the Cohiba's I've had that were on were amazing.

These were some great ceegars to choose from but here are my top three (3):

1: Boli
2: VR
3: San Cristobal

I bet tommorrow my choices will be different.... :D :thumbs: :p

Good poll CC

No contest :D While there are a few on the list I've yet to try the rest are blown away by the mighty CoRo. They are such an outstanding smoke. Just the other night as I was enjoying a five year old Exh. 4 I couldn't help thinking "I should have had a CoRo." That can't be good :p

I was surprised to see the SCdH La Fuerza listed, as it is neither a Hermoso #4 nor a Robusto. It is the one and only Gordito -- kind of a robusto on steroids.

Still, I voted for RASS. Coro's are fantastic, but for the price difference, I go Ramon.

With price as no object (yeah right) it's the CoRo fer me...got my vote.
But with RASS about 1/2 the price, that's the way I usually go. :)

Well I've only tried the Bolivar RC ??? . I don't want to spoil the list until I try them all :D

Part reason of starting the LC HGBC was to try more of these brands, can't wait to check out the PSD4 and Choix Supreme.