• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your Favorite Size of Cigar

48 or smaller and the lancero's. I do tend to grab a larger stick every now and then. It all depends on the mood I am in.

Robustos and Coronas, though there are some blends that i prefer in the Torpedo size. I also have to say that I have had a few Lanceros and Wow!

48 and smaller a lancero if they make one, otherwise I would choose a corona or a CG

I like many sizes depending on mood but usually, I gravitate towards robustos and corona gordas while shying away from churchills and rings over 54.

Robustos and Toros but Lanceros are a close call on that one. Depending on the cigar I sometime actually prefer a Belicoso/Torpedo though.

Well If I'm only allowed two I would have to go with Churchills and Petite Coronas. Bigger cigars like Churchills and up allow more time for the cigar to develop and tend to be much more complex. And Petite Coronas are very practical when you don't have much time.

Strangely enough though my favorite is a Lancero but I couldn't possibly do without Churchills and Petite Coronas so I'm going with them. :thumbs:

-mark

Lanceros are definately my favorite. I like the fact that they're a longer smoke and the narrow ring guage allows the character of the wrapper leaf to stand out.

Took the words right out of my mouth!

Pre-kids, it was definately Churchills and larger Belicoso sized sticks.
Post-kids, it is down to the petite coronas and robustos (probably my enjoyable size). Flavors and strength do seem heightened in the smaller ring gauges.

Unfortunately like a lot of others, it is all about time.

Loven the perfectos right now, but always take a nice lancero. Then again it all depends on the mood of the day. Later brother.

Corona is about perfect for me. I often go smaller, but almost never bigger.

I mostly smoke Robustos, but I enjoy smaller ring gauge smokes as well. Of course, I will never pass up the chance to smoke a Monte #2 or a PAM torpedo. But I never smoke Churchills or "A" sized smokes - just don't have the time.

Toro, Churchill, Robo in that order :)...Yeah, I know...I have lots of time on my hands. :whistling:

Robustos and Toros depending on pace of play. That way I can smoke three different babies; one per side plus the 19th hole! Sometimes I wish I had time for Churchills! -- sparky

Any size corona for me, I dont like much bigger than the gorda unless I'm on the golf course. Robustos are O.K. but I like to ease into a large ring cigar and allow it to evolve and alot of robustos dont do it for me.