• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your Hometown Best

hbooker

Cigar DJ
Hbookers first Pass.
Many folks only think of ‘High Tech’ when they think of California.  I want to let everyone know there is another side of California.

For the starting lineup.
2 Romeo Y Julieta Tubo
1 Romeo Y Julieta Exibition
4 CAO Anniversary Maduro Belacoso
2 CAO Extreme Maduro Corona
1 CAO Extreme Maduro Belacoso
1 Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
1 Ashton VSG Corona Gorda
1 Fuente EMS robusto
1 Aristoff Maduro
1 AF CB sungrown
1 AF Cuban Corona
1 Ashton VSH Illusion
1 HDM Excalibur Prensado
1 Partagas Lusitania (ISOM)
1 Partagas Pyramides Limitda (ISOM)

Every passer will be receiving a package from my hometown sent separately from the actual pass. That package will include a couple of items that originate in my "Hometown”  This is a thank you for being great passers on my first pass.

The order of the pass will be a shotgun according to geographical areas of the passers involved.

The other standard rules should also apply. Quality for Quality, ISOM for ISOM.
This pass is covered by CPI, as I am becoming a new member there also.
Shipping USPS Confirmation numbers and $300.00 insurance will be required to be posted. Numbered puts also so we can follow the CPI guidelines.

My hometown is mostly farms raising Rice and other fine products. You maybe thought only Texas made Hot Sauces?  This could get spicy and interesting! I just placed my orders at the manufacturers yesterday.

First 10 passer are in.
Hbooker

Ah h@!!...I'll bite on this one, too! :D

Are you allowed to ship FAT, TOOTHLESS, HOOKERS in the mail?!?! :sign: :sign: :sign: I believe we manufacture these by the hundreds!!!! ROFLMAO!!!

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Welcome glad you joined.
I do think that product would be best passed throu a different pass type Like maybe, the Bizare Life Pass.

Snailer sent..... Warning to anyone that follows me.....I have mostly petro-chemical plants here in my home town.....pay no attention to the glowing box when it arrives :D :D

Hi
Here in South Florida we have few local products other than heavy duty sunshine, and tourist T shirts. Oh yah, good cigars from Little Havana in Miami.
You have a fine line up of cigars, but the local product catch is in my opinion not working. Why not can it and just make it a cigar pass?
Peter

I have no problem canning that portion - I was trying to be a bit origional. If the feeling is to leave the Hometown Items out that will be fine. (Im rather easy)
I have edited the pass info..
Mike

Count me in either way. With local products or not; your choice. Email sent.
Peter

Thanks Vern.
This too is shaping up to be a good looking pass already.

Im in..
Hometown.. well we have lots of Fish here on the beach! LOL.
You got my addy already right?

:D

Allrighty Guys.
So far we have a great line up and we are half way there.
SKYDIVNEKD
Allofus123
Pepe
vern
mdman

I kind of like the "Hometown" idea and it has been a long while since I've been in a pass......... count me in, this one sounds like fun.

Mahalo for the kind words, Vern. Anytime you or any of the guys are in Honolulu, let me know. Hawaiians can herf!:D

I wish I was in Hawaii San Diego is ok.. to expensive though

I know you guys can herf,I read your puts in the HAA pass. You guys are class all the way in my book. If I ever make it to the Islands you can be sure I will look you up.

Hey Dennis! I get to Hono occasionally on busniess, I would love to meet up with a fellow CP member.

Paul S., I just checked my e-mail and saw it was blocked. I have changed the setting. Please let me know when you are coming. If you give me some notice, I may be able to set up something from 5 - 25 herfers at a nice place. No problem, I can pick you up anywhere and deliver you back.