• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your Hometown Best

OK fellas....I have the box!!! :p I have made my choices and my puts. They are as follows:

Takes: La Gloria Cubans Medaille d'or #2 ISOM

Puts: Bolivar Petit Corona '98 ISOM
Punch Rothchild Rare Corojo
Punch Pita Rare Corojo
CAO L'Anniv. Camaroon Belicoso
Felipe Georgio II Fusion F3
Fuente Fuente Opus X Cedar w/Red Foot (approx. 5" long and 15mm ring guage) Not sure of the name! :thumbs:

The Opus is for Mike only!!!!

All of the cigars are individually wrapped and in a zip lock baggie. They are also all marked as to what they are. :)

The box has been resealed and is ready to go.......

HOWEVER.....I didn't get the mailing list out before I sealed the box. :lookup: Hbooker, can you help me ot on this one!!?? :0

PM me and it will go out on Monday morning, first thing! Sorry for the screw up. ???

Thanks for lettin' me play. I hope the puts are acceptable!

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

S*$-O#-A-B#$&H!!!!  I have to quit drinkin' before I get these things ready for shipment!  I forgot the freakin' "Hometown Best" portion of it!  :lookup:   Complete "Head Up A$$" Syndrome here!!!!

This is what I'll do.  When I get the next addy from Hbooker, I'll box it up and ship it at the same time as the box of cigars.  Sorry again!!!!

Hey, what's a box pass without the screw-ups!?!?!?!  :thumbs:

SKYDIVNEKD  :sign:

PS: The cigar was awesome!! It went well with the Makers!

That a boy Good form.
I think we should always herf a gar right out of the pass!
It makes for a much better event.

I will send the info in the morning, as it is in my office on the paperwork

Opus sizes

It is only right that a slight error was made!
Good Job my friend
Note to self:
Self - Hide that smoke from your boss, (Dont take it to the office) he is quite the opus lover.

Current Pass inventory.

1 Romeo Y Julieta Tubo
1 Romeo Y Julieta Exhibition
1 CAO Extreme Maduro Corona
1 CAO Extreme Maduro Toro
1 Fuente EMS robusto
1 Aristoff Maduro
1 AF CB sungrown
1 Montecristo Churchill
1 Mayorga Robusto Maduro
1 Cohiba Explindido habana
1 Macabi
1 Cabana Presidenta
1 El Rey Del Mundo Reserva Salado
1 La Gloria Cubana En Cedro (without tube)
1 Bolivar Fuerte Cuban Corona
1 Punch Rare Corojo (Churchill size)
1 Aristoff
1 HdM Excalibur 1066
1 Flor de Copan
1 Hoja de Nicaragua
1 Macanudo Maduro
1 Dunhill / Montecruz Curchill
1 Padron Curchill
1 Sancho Panza Glorioso
1 Fonseca Cosacos, Habana
1 Jose L. Piedra Cazadores, Habana
1 Romeo y Julieta Curchill (Tube w/o the tube), Habana
1 Punch Punch(98) - ISOM
1 Partagas Series du Connaissuer No. 1(98) - ISOM (Unbanded)
1 Davidoff Mellinium Lonsdale
1 Perdomo - The Cigar
1 RyJ exhibition#4 from 98 ISOM
1 Hoyo Du Prince from 97 ISOM
1 Montesino Pyramide
2 consuegra 733m these have 9 months on them now and are very tastey!!!
1 Partagas Serie S Shorty (can't remember the name!)
1 Victor Sinclair Bohemian Ginsburg
1 Mayorga Robusto
1 Maria Mancini Magic Mountain
1 La Luna Fuerte corona size
1 Punch Churchill '99 (Isom)
1 Saint Luis Rey Petit Corona '97 (Isom)
1 Ashton VSG Enchantment
1 CAO Brazilia
1 Padron 3000 (about a year on it, smokes great!)
1 La Unica Torpedo #1
1 Cuesta Rey Belicoso #11 Maduro
1 Bolivar Petit Corona '98 ISOM
1 Punch Rothchild Rare Corojo
1 Punch Pita Rare Corojo
1 CAO L'Anniv. Camaroon Belicoso
1 Felipe Georgio II Fusion F3

OnePyrotec is Up next.
Nevada and what is weird is on New years ever the wife and I where treated to a bus trip to Reno to watch the fireworks, hmmm Im betting that Wayne was there working!
Kinda makes recieving a bomb from a guy called OnePyrotec take on a new meaning don't it?
Yikes...

OnePyrotec is Up next.
Nevada and what is weird is on New years ever the wife and I where treated to a bus trip to Reno to watch the fireworks, hmmm Im betting that Wayne was there working!
Kinda makes recieving a bomb from a guy called OnePyrotec  take on a new meaning don't it?
Yikes...

......aaaawww gggeeeeeeezzzz Mike!  I wish you would have told me you were coming to Reno!  I would have came up!  I was going to go, but got sick......if I would have known, well, I would have brought out my best.   I HAD a pair of '84 Monte's I was saving.......bummer.  

BUT, wait 'till ya see what I got JUST to end the pass for ya!  Your gonna think new meaning to the word "bomb"   ;)  :p  :D

:sign:   :sign:   :sign:   :sign:   :sign:  
We will see how work goes the next few days, I may just try and bring the box in person....."try"

OnePyroTec

The box is enroute. :D It wasn't as early as I had planned, however, it is enroute! ???

The confirmation number is 03006000000273014529. Insurance number is VA635951555US. I insured for $300.00.(just in case!)

Thanks again for lettin' me play. Wayne, my hometown best will depart shortly. Please pardon the delay. we ain't famous for a whole lot of stuff.

Y'all take care. :p

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Floyd, my hometown something is leaving for Kentucky tomorrow bro. I had to go with something(s) from Texas as Deer Park is home to Shell refinery (+ several more) and I somehow don't think I can send gas thru the mail.... :) but I did my best! HAHA!

Sorry for the late send off but been busy at work, the wife had me doing honeydo's, the kids were out of school, the dogs needed bathing, ducks needed to be hunted, had to go to the movies, returned christmas gifts, bought a suit, reorganize the humi, yada, yada, yada.... :thumbs: ;) :thumbs: :sign:

Whoo weee!
Your item was delivered at 11:04 am on January 09, 2002 in MINDEN, NV 89423.

(Just an Update)

Wow.. what a nice box. I just had to check back in as its been a while since I posted!

An Update.
The last pass is being made in person, about 1:00 pm Saturday.
I will post at that time.

Quote from hbooker, posted on Jan. 12 2002,00:50
An Update.
The last pass is being made in person, about 1:00 pm Saturday.
I will post at that time.

Make that about 3 p.m. but it will be in person....getting a late start....  

Here are my takes and puts.  

Take:punch Punch, Mayorga High Octane, Cuesta Rey Beli #1 Punch Churchill, CAO Brazillia, CAO Cam. Beli, and the Aristoff.

Puts: 2 La Corona P.C. from 3-92, 2 Bahia Gold Maduro Robusto, 2 Bahia "B" #4's, Hemi. Masterpiece Nat., Anejo #46, RyJ Cedros Deluxe #2, Ashton VSG Beli #1, Monte #2, Cohiba Robusto, some "fixing" stuff for the broken up cigars (some cigars did not make the trip in good shape), and a pound of Cubita Coffee.

OnePyroTec

Pass was handed off by wayne Yesterday, we spent the afternoon chating and then visited about a 125 year old smoke shoke we drank a couple of sodas and had a Mayorga HO then went back to my palce and had dinner. After diner we put a flame to a couple of cohiba robustos, my first 'real' one I had tried. I will do a write up on that smoke for sure.

This pass is Home and now closed.
Thank you all so much for participating and doing such a great job assisting me with my first pass.
Now If I can get "Someone to send me the stupid purple tupperwares" hehe.