• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your Occupation

As most of you know..I work semi-pro theatre at night...actress,singer, occasional director.
day job is dull office work ...refinancing..that kinda thing...

Some great professions :D

I am in real estate with my wife been doing it for the last 4 1/2 years :D As a side job I am now the Deputy Mayor for the city that we live in here in WA pop. 7,700. In my spare time I am Chief Screaming Eagle for my kids Y-Guide and Princess programs :D

I'm from the government and I'm here to help you! :sign:

But seriously, I'm a Communication Manager with the National Park Service. I run the regional communication center that provides dispatch services for the national parks just outside of the DC area.

Did they put your exhaust fan in yet, Shadow??

Buwaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaa!!! :sign:

Nope! I figure the work will be scheduled about a week after I retire. Bastids! :D

I work as an on-call (every other week) register / computer that controls the registers / everything inbetween service guy. Yes, that's my official title and I'm sticking to it!

LMAO
Dave ;)

Not much to say here. Nothing technical or computerized or high tech. All that stuff is way over my head. ???

I'm just a plain ole beat cop ( well actually Deputy Sheriff). :D

You talk about some stories, I got some of those. Like the one when this drunk crazy lady ripped my badge off my shirt and tried to stab me with it. It didn't seem funny at the time but now it is. :p

Oh I guess y'all would like to know what happen to her??

Well let's just say she'll think twice before she does that again! :0

Locomotive Engineer with a major eastern RR. Yes Lee, the one in Richmond. Nothing like rolling down the country side 40 mph with 22,000 tons of coal pushing you on 2 small steel tracks and no steering wheel. :0 After 32 years I think I'm getting the hang of it. :D

Wascal

Hey Wascal, you get to smoke in that Loco-Motive?? And better yet, can you take a Guest on a run? :D

PB, you're reading my mind again.....all aboard for the Southern Central Frieght Herf! LMAO....

LOL, I likes da sound of Dat herf, specially if we all get one of those big wooden train whistles :D I have a collection of those, unfortunately I only have 3 so far, but I am still young :p

I'm a bean counter.... LOL! I'm the Controller for a construction company that specializes in heavy highway and street construction. We also mine our own rock in our quarries and make and sell aggregates, ready-mix concrete and asphalt. Unfortunately, I don't have time to join you Bruddahs online during the day but I'm here to work the night shift... LOL!

Aloha,

Wade

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Did they put your exhaust fan in yet, Shadow??

Buwaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaa!!! :sign:
rotflmao :D :D :D

is that why he's known as shadow, because no one can see him in the cloud ;)

I am a Disciplinarian...aka- a high school art teacher... .

The 14 to 19 year olds in the urban minority school, at which I am the minority,
just don't seem to give a hoot and just don't get it. Whatever "it" really is.

But I keep suiting up and showing up for my classes of 49 kids each times 6 classes.

Hop in the car after school for an unwinding/relaxing smoke on the ride home.

JerryG

Yes I can and do smoke on the engine, as long as the conductor doesn't mind. As for taking on a rider, if the RR catches me it's my job. ??? But they haven't yet. :sneaky: Just got to plan ahead and make sure you have a exit plan in place. Ever tried jumping off a freight train at 40 mph? :0

I'm currently an IT manager at Carnegie Hall, and on the side I've got a webdesign company with 10 clients so far. On the other side, a nice little consulting gig. Oh and uh, graphic design, but I think that'd fall under the web design... :p

Don't know how long the manager position will pan out, been there only about 6 months, and already there's talks of cutting the tiny staff even further, which pretty much means me and my support staff of 2. It amazes me at how crazy it still is in NY when it comes to jobs.

Hello Everyone.

I'm an Information Manager in the the USAF. Not a very exciting job, but at least I live in Europe. :D

Hey Sarge, Welcome to Cigar Pass, pull up a seat, fire up a stogie and have fun!! :D

JerryG said:
But I keep suiting up and showing up for my classes of 49 kids each times 6 classes.
Jeeez Louise!!! I'll be first in-line to nominate Jerry for sainthood. :0