• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yummy Obama Dog Rockets!

I'll take one for the team and not buy a box..... you know, so you guys can get them.

I know exactly where those are made.....the same place that makes the Blanton's "infused" cigars.

Kentucky Gentleman's Cigars

I met them at a show and pleaded with them to quit using red Cedar in their boxes. The guy said "all boxes are made of Cedar" I just couldn't get through to them.....

Actually their cigars are not incredibly awful (I have had worse) although I have not smoked one out of the red cedar boxes.

Can't say much either (not allowed anymore :angry: ), but I will say those are almost as cool as the PRICELESS HEIRLOOM Commemorative Collectors Plate for $19.99 I saw advertized the other morning at 2am!

...now that I think about it, that RED cedar shure must make those collectable cigar bands taste YUMMY!

??? - If I buy a box will they throw in Obama's old Senate seat for free? :0 :p (shut up, I can't help it)

What an IDIOT! These are native cedar! Way to make a dog rocket taste even worse.

Maker's Mark did one for George W. Bush. It's better than the collectible plates I see on TV. :laugh: