• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yummy Obama Dog Rockets!

I know exactly where those are made.....the same place that makes the Blanton's "infused" cigars.

Kentucky Gentleman's Cigars

I met them at a show and pleaded with them to quit using red Cedar in their boxes. The guy said "all boxes are made of Cedar" I just couldn't get through to them.....

Actually their cigars are not incredibly awful (I have had worse) although I have not smoked one out of the red cedar boxes.

Can't say much either (not allowed anymore :angry: ), but I will say those are almost as cool as the PRICELESS HEIRLOOM Commemorative Collectors Plate for $19.99 I saw advertized the other morning at 2am!

...now that I think about it, that RED cedar shure must make those collectable cigar bands taste YUMMY!

??? - If I buy a box will they throw in Obama's old Senate seat for free? :0 :p (shut up, I can't help it)

Maker's Mark did one for George W. Bush. It's better than the collectible plates I see on TV. :laugh: