• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yup warm days ahead of me!

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
I am very excited to announce that I will be much warmer this winter than the last couple for video reviews, video herfs and just plan smoking a stogie on the porch!

Behold!

1458548_635628939823092_101396846_n.jpg

Low Setting:

1455114_635653406487312_1342816975_n.jpg

High Setting:

1458465_635653513153968_1892231769_n.jpg

This Baby throws some great infrared heat and dumps heat out the top off the shield. Should definitely take the chill off!

Paul

I saw that at sams. Looks cool. No use for it here in Texas though. :(

That thing looks sweet, Im not sure I have ever seen one like that. Do you have a link or product pics from a website? 

No more bon fires?? lol
Looks like a great purchase!

Infrared heaters are great since they heat the objects around them like the chair, you, and the table you're sitting at. The only drawback is when it's breezy outside.

jfields said:
Infrared heaters are great since they heat the objects around them like the chair, you, and the table you're sitting at. The only drawback is when it's breezy outside.

That's it the only downfall to this as well, but its better than nothing.

extremeXconcepts said:
That thing looks sweet, Im not sure I have ever seen one like that. Do you have a link or product pics from a website? 

Home depo has them. 

Tall Paul said:

That's it the only downfall to this as well, but its better than nothing.

extremeXconcepts said:

Home depo has them. 

Oh cool, Ill check it out. Not really interested in purchasing one right now, more or less just interested on its specs and price that's all. Thanks

OH wow, looks like you got a good deal. Should go buy more and sell them things on ebay, or craigslist haha

I saw those at Costco. How fast do you go through a propane tank? 

Rod said:

I will let you know I just got it last night. I plan on having a smoke tonight with it and when running I will most likely not lower it off of high...LOL on my next full take i'll keep track. this tank is a partial that was in the shed.

Rod said:
Mine is one of the ones that looks like a giant mushroom heater. I usually get about seven or so cigar sessions before I fill the tank.

Awesome buy Paul !

Unfortunately it is only good for fall and spring here....

;-)

That is awesome!  *formulating a plan to convince the wifey we need one for the patio*