• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Zero Turn Mowers

If that's Colorado, tank looking thing is most likely the window escape from a basement.

Bought a Ferris F60Z. 36" deck for my gate. Its a commercial mower and shows it. Had waist high grass, cut to 2" in one pass.
25hp, 3100 Transmission, fabricated deck. 4 year/500 hour warranty. And only cost $700 more than the broke one I settle on.

So far, pleased.

Montana, but yes.

Glad you found a solution you're happy with!

It did. But farm equipment would offend their metro suburban sensibilities. They would fear livestock would be next.

It did. But farm equipment would offend their metro suburban sensibilities. They would fear livestock would be next.

They are called mowers! The goats can't be any louder than human kids.

For my business I use xmark, toro, and just got a bobcat. All high end commercial grade. Yes there’s different levels of commercial. Box stores are home owner for cutting 1 lawn once a week. Mine run 8 hours a day 5 days a week.

Like them all. For a 36” might want to look at a stand up. Wright and others make them.

Bought a Ferris F60. Pleased so far and with the rain we are having this summer happy to have it. It is a commercial grade, though I believe on the lesser end. I went with the Briggs & Stratton over the Kawasaki as it save $400 and the dealer did not think given my use it was worth the extra for the Kawasaki.