• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Zino Platinum Crown Series

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Okay I have just seen these cigars, I just can't believe that they are making even more expesive cigars then they already are. I have seen these cigars go for about 100 dollars for a 3 pack. What do you think

And just to put in a mooch, if anybody has some of these and you want me to try them and see if they are worth it then just send me one or two :D

They are worth a try. Not sure I would buy anymore. A dozen is enough. :)

is any cigar (that doesn't come with a blow job) really worth that kind of money??
i'm sure there will be someone that will say yes but remember i'm just curious and i live on a consuerga budget! :D

Worth is all in the opinion of the buyer. To me, a JR Ultimate isn't worth whatever they charge for one because I would never smoke it. It's also in the timing of that special cigar. Sometimes they can be wrothless, sometimes priceless, but always memorable. :)

Hey, Matt R.
If ya bought 12, share the wealth.
A poor college kid I know, myself that is, would to try out a new brand.

Note:
For the cost of my physics and French books I coulda bought 9 myself :(

DUDE, you sure dn't waste any time building up your mooching skills, I mean like go for the best :0 :p

gws3 said:
is any cigar (that doesn't come with a blow job) really worth that kind of money??
Wow!! Now that you mention it....HELL NO!!! :sign: