• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Zippo Lighter Inserts

K3V1NFTW

I really love Zippo lighter especially when you open it and hear the clear “Ping” sound. I have couple but only for my regular cigarettes. So when I discovered that they do have the butane insert, I immediately asked one of my friend help me order it and send to me. It took me about 2 weeks plus the shipping but once I saw it. The waiting and cost are all worth.😁😁

The insert is just beautiful, very detailed, fully metallic body and the weighted which really gives the value to it.👍

Can’t wait to show off to my buddy this weekend and light it with my cigar. Damn why all the good stuff only available in USA.😩

498608f5da9018e022d8cf2341d2bd9.jpg510b5d88ee7edbc5060c86b68671903.jpg33b6c063873bfaadfd24a6db9ab1b4d.jpg

I really love Zippo lighter especially when you open it and hear the clear “Ping” sound. I have couple but only for my regular cigarettes. So when I discovered that they do have the butane insert, I immediately asked one of my friend help me order it and send to me. It took me about 2 weeks plus the shipping but once I saw it. The waiting and cost are all worth.😁😁

The insert is just beautiful, very detailed, fully metallic body and the weighted which really gives the value to it.👍

Can’t wait to show off to my buddy this weekend and light it with my cigar. Damn why all the good stuff only available in USA.😩

View attachment 35251View attachment 35252View attachment 35253
I love the zippo insert, what’s depressing is I used to have a collection of old zippos but lost them through the years with several moves. However bought a new one and its great with that insert. Love the click, might need to start watching the kids on YouTube and learn some zippo tricks to impress during the vherfs

I've known those were out there, but have never actually seen one. I haven't used my Zippo in ages. I need to look into getting one of these!

I bought one years ago so that I could use my grandfather’s lighter. Great value for the money, and it’s very reliable.

I have one in a Zippo style lighter I got when my Father In-Law passed a little over a year ago. I use it pretty regularly and like it.

I bought one years ago so that I could use my grandfather’s lighter. Great value for the money, and it’s very reliable.
I remember early mornings on my grandfather's farm. I would wake up to him starting the coffee pot and firing up his first cigarette of the day, and hearing that click of his Zippo.

I picked one of these up last week. It works quite well, and is a nice addition to the classic style zippo. II'l probbly pick up another if eve figure out where my old ziippos went.

I was using a dual flame zippo insert for a while. It was nice to have the soft flame for pipes and the torch for cigars. Only problem was it was it sucked butane so much I was filling it every morning. I’ll have to look into one of these dual jet inserts.

Does anyone know if the inserts fit all zippo lighters? For you pipe smokers (including myself) they also make an insert that converts a regular lighter to a side flame pipe lighter.

I believe they are all made to fit a standard zippo. I doubt they have regular production insert for minis, but I haven’t looked. But even the off brand once’s tend to use the zippo size standard

I believe they are all made to fit a standard zippo. I doubt they have regular production insert for minis, but I haven’t looked. But even the off brand once’s tend to use the zippo size standard
Yep, they don't fit the slims either.