• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Zombie Dust

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
My nephew is coming to STL next week for a baseball game. He lives in Chicago and goes to school at Indiana U, supposedly he is bringing Zombie Dust as payment for him and several of his buddies spending the night here. But my question is, is Zombie Dust still as good and sought after as it was say 12 months ago? I am looking forward to trying some as I went to 3Floyds and was stymied. They ran out when I was still 20 people from the kiosk.

It's a great Pale Ale, definitely worth trying if you get the opportunity. It averages around 4.4 out of 5, on untappd.

MU Mike was nice enough to share some a while back, and I thought it was fantastic. One of the best Pale Ale's I've had.

Just want to thank everyone for the input as I am not really into different kinds of beer and really only know what I read in the posts made by the esteemed members here.

Trust me, one of my favorite Pale Ales. When it is fresh though...I used to buy this on the regular and was lucky to do so with maybe just a week after the bottling. I began to stock some away and try at the 6mnth, 10mnth, and 12mnth. All very different to say the least, but the fresh ZD is my favorite beer still. BUT now I am out of their region, so I would take it as payment anyday.

upload_2016-4-20_13-40-53.jpeg

He brought the Zombie Dust, so now at least I'll finally be able to try some. Delivered to the store yesterday, he bought it and delivered it to me last night.

Too bad I'm not coming to KC soon, I am a sharing kinda person.

Too bad I'm not coming to KC soon, I am a sharing kinda person.
I aware of your wonderful generosity. If you enjoy pale ale's at all, I would be surprised if that beer lasted long in your fridge.

nice score! If your Nephew is ever in central Kansas, I accept ZD for rent....just saying.

Amazing beer for sure. I like my Home brewed version a tad more though.

Found a temporary sustainable supply, my wife's brother in law travels every week, and for the next 3 or so weeks is going to Indiana so he brought back a couple of bottles of Zombie Dust, Alpha King and Gumball Head. He can only get a six pack or so of what they received that week. Whilst unable to obtain quantity, I would be happy to share, never shipped beer before, so someone would have to help educate me in how to do it.