• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Many cigars gone bad....big dilemma

Gooch2 will be missed.

HA, sorry you could not find a way to understand logic, or the english language. Better luck on your next board. Try to be even more ambiguous, that works well for you.

Sooo, I have a question.....What is the proper humidity to age beads? Does taste improve with age? Are Cuban beads better than Nicaraguan beads? I am setting up a bead aging tupperdor and can't wait to taste them with a few years on them.

Here's my take HA...for what little it's worth:

1) We tried to answer your questions without the provide information we requested.

....and THAT IS THAT.

Had you stated EXACTLY the details requested, well, this thread may have gone on for only 5 pages and not 10!

Although it's good to see a 10 page thread on the front page, other than a PIF(crap...sorry)...or a Pass!

Fond fairwell Mario, my Goochie friend!

Who's up for a rousting bead bag tournament? Bring your own beads. Licking optional.

Wow

That sounds impressive!

I am glad you informed me since you think I can not afford to spend some money for my own interest to prove reality.

Bottom line is this board will see the day that will not be salting their cigars any more and lots of people like the one that is running this uncontrolled board will be kissing ass to another entity of cigar products for all.

The few smart people here should keep their eyes open and use common sense about what reality is regardless of the intentional attempts of Rod to kill this or make fun of it.........real funny is he is using the same product and he mentioned here he keeps cigars in coolers with that stuff.
When he got concerned about it he went and licked his cigars!!
I guess he could not tell the difference if he smoked them.

He ignored my questions on this thread and he tried to create confusion talking about me and some one he banned from this site.
Some members here feel he has the right to ask anything he wants because this is his board!
I have been in other chat lines......this one is low.........

I am done here and will not post anymore on this thread or any other on this board.

Hey Rod
Do a you tube on licking cigars out of coolerdors with beads in there like yours!
Advice all to not smoke them since they will not know what is what anyways,just like you......I was amazed you did not light one up to tell if it was close to your salt beads.

Good luck to all!.....and for the most real aficionados here happy salt smoking with your cigars and do not forget to place the most impressive bands on them .......that is what counts .......

Saved for the archives. I'm salting a pork butt in a bead brine in your honor!

I mailing cigars at a lab that will tell me what substances are in the beads and how much of it is on the cigars.

Good luck with that! You'll end up spending more money gettting this stuff tested than the worth of your cigars. I work in a lab and use GC's, LC's, IC's, ICP's, etc. What you will need is someone with a mass spec instrument. Then they will need the right column for the instrument, a method written to pick up the proper peaks, standards run, proper solvents to match the run, etc... Basically what I am saying is, most labs aren't like the one the Dude in Bones uses where he pops something in and it automatically spits out results. There aren't too many "what is it" machines out there.

Your lab needs to upgrade...get a lick machine!

It's a shame that Souldog and Bfreebern haven't been around much to provide some input. Those two have a real grasp on salty bead bag experiences.

I am sad to see this thread die... This means I need to get out of the van and go do some work. :laugh:

I have not contributed as much as I would have liked in this thread butI can assure you it enternaed me a lot these last few days !

Thank you for your patience wise member of CP you gave me a lot of laughs this week!