• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Many cigars gone bad....big dilemma

Wow, this is getting fun to watch.

Rod has every right to ask the questions he asked and you have a responsibility to answer them when asked. That is because you asked to be on this board and were accepted. So as long as you want to be here and contribute, then you need to do what Rod asks.

Hell, I don't understand why the "Tapatalk signature" thing is such a big deal. But, I like this board and use primarily Tapatalk to surf all the boards I am on. So I turn it off because he asked me to. If I did not like this board, I would say, "You can suck it".

Are you saying that to Rod?

Its OK HA, MMM was mean to me when I 1st got here as well and critisized my spelling and laughed me when I fall down. When I get up he kick in the ya ya's and laugh heavily hurting my feeling and physicallys as well. I then not care to writing helpful questions for others as fearing not caring comments from Miles Mucus Monk and him hurting my feeling when falling down.

When I joined CigarPass , the slogan was "Friendly Cigar Message Forums ", not the more radical "The Friendliest..." like you nooblers are subjected to now. I am grandfathered in, which allows me to be nicer to most, and not so nice to others. Every time a noob trips over himself and feels bruised, I get blamed even when it's tomthirtysixtwocents fault. You should be proud that you were selected as one of those special noobs, rx2man. ;)

Just catching up, no idea how I didn't read this before. So in order to be cool on CP, do I have to go home tonight and lick some beads??

I have a bad taste in my mouth since last night or early morning when I had a cigar with whatever in it from the beads.
I do not think I can smoke again for a while and I will not be touching those messed up cigars anymore.

Have you tried brushing your teeth?

Why are you giving Rod the runaround on his questions? You do seem pretty "Goochie" at times, and you are quite similar to him in your mannerisms. So what gives? Can you answer our moderators questions and put an end to any questions that might be out there? Cool?

Yaaaaay! :thumbs: We are still using the word 'gooch' in it's proper manner! LMAO

Just went through and read this whole thread. Too much guys

Rod did say that I never have to be nice to MoeCizlak, but he's kinda grown on me like a toe fungus.

Haha I saw my name used somewhere. This can't be good. This is mildly entertaining. :)

Kirk, I was sitting here trying to come up with some sort of half-wit response to your post about not being nice to me, as per our usual banter. While I sat there thinking, I got to looking at your sig pic and started wondering what was different about it. All of a sudden I remembered HA/gooch/ghost/Hans/whoever asking you to change your pic. So you changed it. Then my wife came in to see what was the matter as I was gasping for breath from laughing so hard. I'll let you have this one uncontested as I tip my hat to you. Well done.

HA - You know what, I'm not going to keep this going. I'm simply going to put the facts on the table as I know them. Nothing I've asked is personal.
  1. The Gooch has not logged onto CP since March 8. Didn't he used to visit us daily, or should I say, hourly?
  2. HA signed up around early-mid March, however his account didn't get get approved for a week or so later.
  3. Since HA has been a member of CP, the Gooch has not logged in.
  4. The IP's for the Gooch and HA are very similar.
  5. HA stated that he lives on a ranch in OR and somewhere in ID.
  6. His IP points to Salt Lake City, UT. Perhaps some intelligence center?
  7. His writing style is similar to the Gooch.
  8. HA's first name is Italian, while his last name is Greek.
  9. The Gooch had an Italian name.

Rod

Huh. Totally shocked. Someday you guys are going to start listening to me. Someday.

Got it now... Thanks Moe

2 Days later this dumb ass finally gets it. HA asked you to change it so you did! :laugh:

I've never understood why HA is dragging this along. If you're sure it's the beads...toss 'em out and get another humidification device. It ain't rocket surgery.

Huh. Totally shocked. Someday you guys are going to start listening to me. Someday.

Until then, allow us to provide you with free entertainment you can't get anywhere else. Well, except for those strange fetish sites Kirk frequents.

Until then, allow us to provide you with free entertainment you can't get anywhere else. Well, except for those strange fetish sites Kirk frequents.

It is so wrong that I like to share my eproctophilia experiences with others?

As long as you don't advance into coprophilia, we're good.

Great, I just realized that I hit my 8k mark and missed it!

Not sure if I should ask this here. But I don't think I should start a new thread for my question.

Based on what's being said on this thread. Are HF beads "safe" to use? I just ordered a pound which comes in individual 4oz trays. I am planning on using them in my 28ct wineador, once I get my drawers from golfnut.

Thanks for answering my question.

Not sure if I should ask this here. But I don't think I should start a new thread for my question.

Based on what's being said on this thread. Are HF beads "safe" to use? I just ordered a pound which comes in individual 4oz trays. I am planning on using them in my 28ct wineador, once I get my drawers from golfnut.

You really should not be cluttering this thread with legit questions!

That said....yes.

Just don't put 10lbs in there!

You will need to lick at least a pound of them upon arrival to make sure.

Clever. Your licker moved again. I hope you're not manually rotating it every hour...

It is so wrong that I like to share my eproctophilia experiences with others?

As long as you don't advance into coprophilia, we're good.

Great, I just realized that I hit my 8k mark and missed it!

I had a guy on supervision once that was into necrophelia. He was interesting. Was taking a UA from him and asked him "have you had any minor child contact", (spaced what he was on supervison for), he looks me straight in the eye, says "thats not my problem". I about busted up right there.

Its OK HA, MMM was mean to me when I 1st got here as well and critisized my spelling and laughed me when I fall down. When I get up he kick in the ya ya's and laugh heavily hurting my feeling and physicallys as well. I then not care to writing helpful questions for others as fearing not caring comments from Miles Mucus Monk and him hurting my feeling when falling down.

When I joined CigarPass , the slogan was "Friendly Cigar Message Forums", not the more radical "The Friendliest..." like you nooblers are subjected to now. I am grandfathered in, which allows me to be nicer to most, and not so nice to others. Every time a noob trips over himself and feels bruised, I get blamed even when it's tomthirtysixtwocents fault. You should be proud that you were selected as one of those special noobs, rx2man. ;)

just having fun, good to know I made the cut!!!! LOL