• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Many cigars gone bad....big dilemma

You will need to lick at least a pound of them upon arrival to make sure.

You should do what I did and hire this out. Otherwise you will have a weird taste in your mouth like Gooch... <cough> I mean HA.. or.. you could just brush your teeth.. But I found hiring out the licking to be easier.

Kirk, I was sitting here trying to come up with some sort of half-wit response to your post about not being nice to me, as per our usual banter.

In the post Pembroke era, you are the only two to come back from the phrase; "Fine, Ban Me!"

HA - You know what, I'm not going to keep this going. I'm simply going to put the facts on the table as I know them. Nothing I've asked is personal.
  1. The Gooch has not logged onto CP since March 8. Didn't he used to visit us daily, or should I say, hourly?
  2. HA signed up around early-mid March, however his account didn't get get approved for a week or so later.
  3. Since HA has been a member of CP, the Gooch has not logged in.
  4. The IP's for the Gooch and HA are very similar.
  5. HA stated that he lives on a ranch in OR and somewhere in ID.
  6. His IP points to Salt Lake City, UT. Perhaps some intelligence center?
  7. His writing style is similar to the Gooch.
  8. HA's first name is Italian, while his last name is Greek.
  9. The Gooch had an Italian name.

Rod

...stuff...

Why would any character like the one you are describing would kill me and take my identity to look at your site and have an operation that the best case officers in CIA would have a hard time to accomplish to come to a site about cigars?

...more stuff...

Did you guys completely miss this gem?!? I'm 100% convinced we're being gooched, now.

I think some of you guys smoke lots more than cigars.

Update.

The quantity of beads was quoted totally wrong.
The half pound bags have hardly five to six ounces in them since they filled on purpose to be flat for the beads to work best as advised by the maker.
That makes the the Savinelli with six ounces at the bottom and two at the top for a total of half pound
The other box had about the same at the bottom and about three to four ounces in a tube at top.
The worst effect is at the top of the treasure Dom humi with the black short fat tube.

I mailing cigars at a lab that will tell me what substances are in the beads and how much of it is on the cigars.

A two ounce tube in a small tuper ware that holds thirty cigars with a couple of sticks should do a lot worse to the cigars than what happen to me.
I am trying it with re humidified beads with 50 % being white.
Who wants to do the same and compare notes.

Thanks for the offer Gooch, but I'll pass on paying money to some lab to destroy my fine cigars just to tell me they were fine and my beads work great.

By the way, are we still just licking the beads or are we suppose to be smoking them now? I'm so confused

you know who else licks/eats beads?

pacman.jpg

Update.

The half pound bags have hardly five to six ounces in them since they filled on purpose to be flat for the beads to work best as advised by the maker.
That makes the the Savinelli with six ounces at the bottom and two at the top for a total of half pound
The other box had about the same at the bottom and about three to four ounces in a tube at top.
The worst effect is at the top of the treasure Dom humi with the black short fat tube.

I mailing cigars at a lab that will tell me what substances are in the beads and how much of it is on the cigars.

A two ounce tube in a small tuper ware that holds thirty cigars with a couple of sticks should do a lot worse to the cigars than what happen to me.

Jeeses eff, dude. If you're sure the beads are causing the problem, why are you continuing to use them? Throw them out and get some green foam or something.

BTW, have you ever considered that you may be dying? I'm just saying. All you taste is salt, everything tastes horrible. Maybe the grim reaper ain't far away from you.

Update.

Jeeses eff, dude. If you're sure the beads are causing the problem, why are you continuing to use them? Throw them out and get some green foam or something.

BTW, have you ever considered that you may be dying? I'm just saying. All you taste is salt, everything tastes horrible. Maybe the grim reaper ain't far away from you.

I, personally, hope you don't die. These "wonderful" threads bring me a smile every time I read them.

Update.

The Black Cloud

I see now it's not just a clever nick name.

Thanks for the offer Gooch, but I'll pass on paying money to some lab to destroy my fine cigars just to tell me they were fine and my beads work great.

By the way, are we still just licking the beads or are we suppose to be smoking them now? I'm so confused

No one suggested you do anything of the sort.

This is my last comment here.

This has been a waist of time .

I have spend a lot of time and all I have received is rude comments and ultimate demonstration of personal values that I would never want to be associated with.

If you guys were decent people with a brain you would not be falling victim to products that are junk and help others do the same listening to your ignorant comments

I learned my lesson twice ,one by using a product that wasted some cigars and two even worse to become associated with people like you even for a short time.

Your behavior and comments prove what some of you are.

I have spend a lot of time and all I have received is rude comments and ultimate demonstration of personal values that I would never want to be associated with.

If you guys were decent people with a brain you would not be falling victim to products that are junk and help others do the same listening to your ignorant comments

I learned my lesson twice ,one by using a product that wasted some cigars and two even worse to become associated with people like you even for a short time.

Buh-bye! :love:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rAlTOfl9F2w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAlTOfl9F2w

Good luck with that! You'll end up spending more money gettting this stuff tested than the worth of your cigars. I work in a lab and use GC's, LC's, IC's, ICP's, etc. What you will need is someone with a mass spec instrument. Then they will need the right column for the instrument, a method written to pick up the proper peaks, standards run, proper solvents to match the run, etc... Basically what I am saying is, most labs aren't like the one the Dude in Bones uses where he pops something in and it automatically spits out results. There aren't too many "what is it" machines out there.

Wow

That sounds impressive!

I am glad you informed me since you think I can not afford to spend some money for my own interest to prove reality.

Bottom line is this board will see the day that will not be salting their cigars any more and lots of people like the one that is running this uncontrolled board will be kissing ass to another entity of cigar products for all.

The few smart people here should keep their eyes open and use common sense about what reality is regardless of the intentional attempts of Rod to kill this or make fun of it.........real funny is he is using the same product and he mentioned here he keeps cigars in coolers with that stuff.
When he got concerned about it he went and licked his cigars!!
I guess he could not tell the difference if he smoked them.

He ignored my questions on this thread and he tried to create confusion talking about me and some one he banned from this site.
Some members here feel he has the right to ask anything he wants because this is his board!
I have been in other chat lines......this one is low.........

I am done here and will not post anymore on this thread or any other on this board.

Hey Rod
Do a you tube on licking cigars out of coolerdors with beads in there like yours!
Advice all to not smoke them since they will not know what is what anyways,just like you......I was amazed you did not light one up to tell if it was close to your salt beads.

Good luck to all!.....and for the most real aficionados here happy salt smoking with your cigars and do not forget to place the most impressive bands on them .......that is what counts .......

wow... as I wipe the tears from my eyes, I have to say that was some of the best entertainment money cannot buy!

Can't wait to get home tomorrow to my 7 year old beads, and perform my own lick test. After which I'm sure my lovely bride will call some men in white coats to come toss me into the rubber lined room.

Jesus, man... cigars taste funny. You narrow it down to the suspected beads. Throw beads away. Use another humidification source.

I won't charge you for the advice... we'll call it even for the entertainment you gave.

(Rod, you're far too patient these days...)

No where does it say that beads will last forever without having to change them. I noticed mine are causing a problem after 6+ years of use so I'm going to order some new ones from viper. I'm also going to see if viper wants my old beads back so he can find out what happened to them to make them smell bad.

He's already claimed he's made his last post twice. Hat trick?