• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tattoo's

I don't take many shirtless pictures but here is one I took with my daughter when she was born. You can see must of my ink here.
11119796_10205646637620811_6621860727238595608_n_zpsgrnzli8v.jpg

Funny this thread pops up. I've just been thinking about getting a new design done after not sitting in the chair for years. Most likely next up will be a family coat of arms. Haven't exactly decided where on the body, how large, and exactly how I want the design to look. I'm no expert on heraldry and don't exactly know how much is left up to interpretation. I know creating one's own unique coat of arms is acceptable but I'm not sure I want to go that route. I might just keep it really simplistic and basic using the design that seems to pop up most often when I've searched for my coat of arms.

I knew you collected the monster series boxes, but no idea you were doing the Tattoos. Very cool.
Lol this has nothing to do with the Tatuaje cigar line. I am more of Horror Movie fan than I am a cigar fan. That monster series just brings two things I love together.

Paul

Lol this has nothing to do with the Tatuaje cigar line. I am more of Horror Movie fan than I am a cigar fan. That monster series just brings two things I love together.

Paul
That was actually my first thought. My Brother was quite the fan when we were kids."Famous Monsters of Filmland"

Paul

Any tats of It or Jigsaw?

View attachment 16457 Been thinking of getting my first soon. Don't know where, anyone have any tips and suggestions for something like this?

Also, gonna extend the arrow so I can make it into the Rod of Asclepius.
Where as in location on your body? Any place that has more muscle/fat will help pain-wise, such as arms. Any place where you have more bone and nerves and you'll be in for a treat.

I don't take many shirtless pictures
I can see why. You're kind of puny. ;) Wanna be my bodyguard? What I can make out of the work looks nice!

I don't know if I've mentioned this next thing in this thread already.
I am a pretty accomplished Artist. I.e., back in the day when I was active in the shows winning, having pieces purchased and added to permanent collections, etc.
I fortunately went to college on a Full Blown Art Talent Grant/Scholarship. Paid my tuition, books, etc.

I seriously considered learning Tattoo. It is actually one of my favorite art forms. I am VERY picky, and in my experience, real talent in the field is rare.
My desire to learn went by the wayside as Life sped up, and I went Professional Route in the Engineering field versus being Bohemian.

I refuse to get a tattoo. As picky as I am...I'm scared that I would find a flaw or something, and it would drive me nuts.

I refuse to get a tattoo. As picky as I am...I'm scared that I would find a flaw or something, and it would drive me nuts.

I can't draw a straight line with AutoCAD, but I totally identity with the above.

I can see why. You're kind of puny. ;) Wanna be my bodyguard? What I can make out of the work looks nice!

I don't know if I've mentioned this next thing in this thread already.
I am a pretty accomplished Artist. I.e., back in the day when I was active in the shows winning, having pieces purchased and added to permanent collections, etc.
I fortunately went to college on a Full Blown Art Talent Grant/Scholarship. Paid my tuition, books, etc.

I seriously considered learning Tattoo. It is actually one of my favorite art forms. I am VERY picky, and in my experience, real talent in the field is rare.
My desire to learn went by the wayside as Life sped up, and I went Professional Route in the Engineering field versus being Bohemian.

That's pretty cool. Do you have pictures of your art?

After I read this comment, I went looking for some more pics and found these two:
382224_10200219450184517_688004273_n_zps5eahrzxn.jpg

21400_10201015147836461_1501560389_n_zpsjzqq1uzy.jpg

That's pretty cool. Do you have pictures of your art?

After I read this comment, I went looking for some more pics and found these two:
Very nice! Thanks.

Well, I have a few photos. The picture used on my Avatar is one of my sketches. I never took photos of my art. Been made fun of a lot over that. I just never cared. I just did the work for the works sake.

Here is the first painting I ever did. Not a good photoMy Painting Old Vietnamese Man Smoking pipe.jpg at all, but am grateful a friend sent it to me. Won first place, was Purchased and entered into the purchasers permanent collection.