• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tattoo's

AB3CA884-084D-489A-8FB4-6A17C8831091.jpegFirst one I ever got. Posted about it back toward the beginning of this thread.

And here are a few of my half sleeve. A Beethoven piano sonata wrapping around my arm fading into wind and a cardinal representing my grandmother who has passed always looking after my son represented by the bluebird. The piece of music was one of her favorites to hear me play and by far one of the compositions that holds the most significance for me. Looking closely you can see the music surrounding both birds in the wind.
3D455D32-7F9F-4B4A-A632-4F897DE9F41E.jpeg
9EF70DF9-474C-4379-8A68-7C66C5F40293.jpeg
4BDE7FCF-AD24-49FF-8732-994A0C537CAB.jpeg

View attachment 39700First one I ever got. Posted about it back toward the beginning of this thread.

And here are a few of my half sleeve. A Beethoven piano sonata wrapping around my arm fading into wind and a cardinal representing my grandmother who has passed always looking after my son represented by the bluebird. The piece of music was one of her favorites to hear me play and by far one of the compositions that holds the most significance for me. Looking closely you can see the music surrounding both birds in the wind.
View attachment 39703
View attachment 39704
View attachment 39705
Very Cool!

In the process of having my ribs done. Entire thing from waist up to my armpit...Phoenix with a LOT of color. Sat for 3 hours then had to tap out
Brian I give you credit! No fucking way am I getting my ribs done!!!

My regret with my tattoo is the onsens in Japan that won't let me in. Still want my other shoulder done.

Holy crap -- that's (more) awesome work, Paul!
When it comes time you have your scar tattooed beware it is hell in spots depending on how the nerves healed in the scar tissue...

I only have one relatively small tattoo on my left chest I got in my early twenties.
Have considered getting another one of the Navy Crest on the other side but I think it would be very difficult to get the details on a smaller tattoo and don't really want anything too big

This thread has convinced me to never get a tattoo.

I graduated high school in 1979 ....... I guess that means that in some form I'm a FOG. 🤣

When I was a teenager the big thing for guys was folks getting their ears pierced.
Not many years later it was the whole 'tat' thing.

I never went there; never get a piercing, of any type, and never got a tat.

I'm all there with you Acclaym. ;)

I graduated high school in 1979 ....... I guess that means that in some form I'm a FOG. 🤣

When I was a teenager the big thing for guys was folks getting their ears pierced.
Not many years later it was the whole 'tat' thing.

I never went there; never get a piercing, of any type, and never got a tat.

I'm all there with you Acclaym. ;)
Ahhhh dont listen to anyone about ink. If you want some do it up, there is something magical about getting them. I'm in the process of getting everything done from the neck and down lol