• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tattoo's

I have a question, who do you tell someone their tatto is god aweful?
I 'll take a shot at this one, how about, "God, that tattoo is God aweful". I use the "looks like shit" line myself.

This is my first one, which I got about a month ago. The Chaos symbol was the symbol for my CAV Troop on my last deployment, and the CVMA skull is from my back patch. I want another one to symoblize my first deployment (probably my CAB), and then maybe some other stuff, like a walknot or valknut. Everyone else is right. They are addictive.

tattoo2.jpg

I have 2, a piece of overplayed tribal on my shoulder (I was young), and most recently a blue and black Superman crest on the Left side of my chest (Over the pectoral) that my wife asked me to get. We're against name tattoos, but decided that a symbol of each other would be good. She calls me her SUperman so thats what she asked me to get.

She has a "tramp stamp" of the veterinary symbol with a dog collar and a dog tag. I am having her add a dog tag for me, with that same superman crest on it.

Well the wife saw me checking out this thread and asked me why I didnt put up her latest ink. So here it is:

And here is my favorite tattoo (Wrapped around my leg near my ankle. The knot is right on my shin...that felt great!)

Well the wife saw me checking out this thread and asked me why I didnt put up her latest ink. So here it is:

And here is my favorite tattoo (Wrapped around my leg near my ankle. The knot is right on my shin...that felt great!)

Jim I tip my hat to your wife. That I one of the most brutal spots to get a tat. And that much shading and dark color takes a long time. It looks so go.

My wife has a ambagram and flower design in the same spot.

The ribs are no joke!

Jim I tip my hat to your wife. That I one of the most brutal spots to get a tat. And that much shading and dark color takes a long time. It looks so go.

My wife has a ambagram and flower design in the same spot.

The ribs are no joke!

I have a piece on my ribs as well. You are right it is no picnic!

I got two more over the weekend so I guess that officially make me a hodlum. They are both Celtic pieces that depict my heritage so it's not like I'm one of those that have 15 random tattoos all over the place that mean absolutely nothing.

Funny you mention that, Jonesy. I just got back from a trip to Ireland and had the idea of getting a (albeit cliche) clover or something to commemorate the trip. Not sure I'll get it done, but it's an idea. Most likely my next projects will be having my nephew's names on my inner biceps.

Start of the new tattoo and yes it is going to be a horror movie themed piece!

First up Jason Voorhees and I am PUMPED at how it came out!

181215_516986518358816_1654947144_n.jpg

Nicr Pauly! I was thinking of finishing my half sleeve when fall comes around. Ill try to put up picks.

Got an appointment for another addition this Sat.

Here's what I got my oldest for her 21st birthday (a year late):

Stage one...
40396210151204220185198.jpg

Finally done...
53737810152397525320198.jpg

Made my last child support payment last month. I will still help my daughters as needed, but I celebrated by finishing a tattoo I started 20+ years ago.

Old
20120226102059.jpg

Freehand drawing of some Norse/Celtic patterns
20130525114938.jpg

Only healing and touch-ups remain
20130525142240.jpg