• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Pass with Class

My Connecticut puros are ready and waiting!

Oh, tone wants a Shark?

Keep dreamin' bud. :D

No David wants a shark!

I on the other side am looking for Boli Gold ;)

I'm pretty easy-going about puts and takes....... but if I find a something flavored, that isn't Heidi Klum in strawberry edible underwear, in this pass, someone will pay.... :angry:

I on the other side am looking for Boli Gold ;)

It will have to make it's way past Bill...:)

:thumbs:

Man...that is just torture. Seeing one of your dream cigars in a pass and never making it to you.

Hey, Matty...I'm going to be traveling quite a bit for work and it looks like being after Devin will be about just about right for my schedule. ;) Please adjust the pass order accordingly.

The box should leave tomorrow, headed to PA......sorry for the delay, huge headaches at work the last couple of days.....

Just a heads up I'll be in DC from the 24-26th of January on business, but otherwise Woo Hoo x2.

icon_smile_tongue_jumbo.gif

Oh yeah baby!!! First PA, then CT... and NY... then FL... and TX... then OK... and CA... then AZ... and WA... than FINALLY to AK!!

yippee.

:laugh:

BGM, 30th...

Any other cigar suggestions before the box lands?

BGM, 30th...

Any other cigar suggestions before the box lands?

Devin,
I'm sure pretty much ANYTHING you put will be well received, and highly fought over!
:cool:

I just wish I was closer to you in the pass! :laugh: