• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Pass with Class

And what are you laughing at NORKY DORKY CAL BOY? Think it's funny do ya? Sure... laugh it up!

Writing that down... NORKY DORKY CAL BOY... That's funny right there, I don't care who you are... That's funny... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You go, Mike.... Let 'er rip... Ol' Matty's trying to temp the pass members into his reach around club - and you shouldn't have to tolerate that... I'll back you up... ;)

HEY!!! I ain't lettin' Matty take my temperature with no rectal thermometer, dang prevert. :0

And what are you laughing at NORKY DORKY CAL BOY? Think it's funny do ya? Sure... laugh it up!

Writing that down... NORKY DORKY CAL BOY... That's funny right there, I don't care who you are... That's funny... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You go, Mike.... Let 'er rip... Ol' Matty's trying to temp the pass members into his reach around club - and you shouldn't have to tolerate that... I'll back you up... ;)

Oh looky there ....... Gramps put his teeth in for the evening, and don't worry Cuaba Sumptin, Gramps will back you up :whistling:

:sign:

:cool:

Now since this pass is in transit I wonder if any 858 rosados will end up in it before it gets to me :whistling: Bill I know you have some, don't hold out ;)

Now since this pass is in transit I wonder if any 858 rosados will end up in it before it gets to me :whistling: Bill I know you have some, don't hold out ;)

Yeah, he got 'em from Sandman8727. Are you sure you want one?
:sign:

Quick update... just heard from Devin and he decided that none of you guys were worthy of his cigars. So, after he gets the pass he'll quickly forward it on to BIll. What the hell did you guys do to him... he was pissed.......

Damn that is bad news :( :( :(

What happened to the crying smilie?

Bill, EO 929 605 325 US.

My apologies I forgot to waive the signature.

Sunday by 3:00 PM.

Quick update... just heard from Devin and he decided that none of you guys were worthy of his cigars. So, after he gets the pass he'll quickly forward it on to BIll. What the hell did you guys do to him... he was pissed.......

He's mad cuz you wouldn't let me in your pass I tell ya!

He's mad cuz you wouldn't let me in your pass I tell ya!

Probably because I put the baseball bat in, without the ball..........

Just send me the VSG Rounds directly and I'll help ya break some knee caps.

Bill just a reminder I am away the 24-26, so you'll have to hold for a bit.