• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 2013 Whopper wins!

Hopefully Matt gets on this and starts distributing the ban hammer...LOL

Would like to see Doc in this. Yahoo screwed me last year and I was lucky enough that someone dropped I could get back in.

Just my thoughts.

Guys, I really appreciate the support and encouragement. I had forgotten about the thing with Yahoo last year with Modo, but recall it now. Seems they have a talent for screwing up their own product!

We have a four month rule here that is very clear allthough I didn't spell it out clearly in the OP, That is my fault.

Whizzy, you are established elswhere and I'm pretty sure you are a stand up guy over there but here you are new here.
We must adhere to the rules of CP.
Please don't let this get you down. This is a great place with many benefits the best being the comradre and trust like no other. We protect this place, and as you stick around you will understand why.

Edit Fat fingers

OK. The Robustos are back and ready to kick ass! Thanks for all the support guys... although I suspect you all just want the guaranteed wins you'll get when you play my team!

Sorry for not posting sooner. I am in and have set up my team! New York Turtle Dicks are bringing home to championship this year!

Nashkicker said:
Sorry for not posting sooner. I am in and have set up my team! New York Turtle Dicks are bringing home to championship this year!

You ain't shit!

Doc Wylie said:
OK. The Robustos are back and ready to kick ass! Thanks for all the support guys... although I suspect you all just want the guaranteed wins you'll get when you play my team!

I will take the Guaranteed wins Doc!  IMO Your team and mine have been rivals the last two years! 

modo22 said:

I will take the Guaranteed wins Doc!  IMO Your team and mine have been rivals the last two years!
Yes, and I look forward to continuing our rivalry this year, my friend!

Just a reminder bump. Sunday. 
i will try to update the OP with all the team names and stuff prior.
Also I will send the league an email or two this week with a reminder of the draft.
Getting close.

Maybe think about a cigar bank or setting up the payout a little better so that we are not all mailing out 3 boxes? Inless you got a new job at USPS and your trying to keep the money rolling in!

Also that's 6:30 pm your time right?

Prepare to lose!

THE CHAMP IS HERE!

Tall Paul said:
Maybe think about a cigar bank or setting up the payout a little better so that we are not all mailing out 3 boxes? Inless you got a new job at USPS and your trying to keep the money rolling in!

Prepare to WIN!

THE CHAMP IS HERE!
Fixed

Also If you want to step up and be the banker like Gary did last year I'm cool with that. We all send smokes to you with a $5 dollar bill enclosed.
That seemed to work last year
LMK

beyond the band said:

Prepare to WIN!

THE CHAMP IS HERE!
Fixed

Also If you want to step up and be the banker like Gary did last year I'm cool with that. We all send smokes to you with a $5 dollar bill enclosed.
That seemed to work last year
LMK

Sadly I do not have the room at the moment! Maybe one of the other players will step up to be the banker. It will save everyone money in the long run. Also $5 each is too much $3 is more like it. Thats $30 towards shipping which leaves the banker not needing to pay anything for shipping for the most part.

Paul

I could make room for these in my Wineador.  I would have to do some rearranging, but I could make it work.  In fact it would force me to move some things around like I need to!!!  65% beads; stays at 60-66% and 64-68 degrees.

In my calculations, First place shipping would be $10; 2nd would be $10; and 3rd would be around $6....so $30 should work.  Or everyone on there own would be spending between $6-10 each.

Thoughts?

OK Ben you asked for it!
Thank you bud.
I'll PM you
As for the rest of you bums get ready for the draft tomorrow. I'll work on the master list tomorrow as well.

Unless I lose my mind before then, I'll be letting my GM, Mr. Autopick, draft my team.

By the way, the word here in Buffalo is that C.J. Is done for the season, so don't anyone waste a pick on him. ;o)

beyond the band said:
OK Ben you asked for it!
Thank you bud.
I'll PM you
As for the rest of you bums get ready for the draft tomorrow. I'll work on the master list tomorrow as well.
Cool, I will look for your PM.  I made some room today; so there is now space!  BUT in doing so, I think my winecooler crapped out!!  Sucks, but she holds tight at 68/70 when not plugged in.  SO I should still be ok to take the bank.  I will most likely order a new one, not sure though. Either way, I have the room and can collect/disburse. 

Getting ready for the draft tonight!!!  Hope I can out draft Doc's auto friend!