• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Exclusive cigar tubes

Is $75 US the shipped price?

Right now your site shows your most expensive at around $82....and basic ones at $40ish.

We're trying to guage interest in these. Also, at what quantity would show us a significant discount? 10, 20, 25?

No, check my first post, shipping for those are around $16. If you choose group buy (25 pcs up), you pay the shipping once and I will try to keep the price around $65 each

Is everyone here looking to purchase their own personalized tube, or are the inquiries about a CP commerative unit?

I was thinking more the personalized version myself.

Something that nice with your initials on it would look great when you slide it out of your suit's breast pocket :laugh: ...a little 'James Bond-ish'

These look really nice! Def would be interested in a personalized version. Talk about class!

I'd be down for a personalized one as well...can never have to much smoking swag!

OK guys, anyone interested in order please post what tube size / wood and materials / initials letters you want, I will update the list at the first page

These are gorgeous. I'd be in for one...although my initials are CD .... so that isn't too interesting..

I'm interested in a personalized tube. Need it to be double corona size. I'll check back with wood type.

Floyd T.

I'm in i'll get back with the size & wood color.

Our latests custom tubes for one customer, waiting to be polished :)

tubes11.jpg

tubes10.jpg

I am making an order list, so anyone seriously interested in getting own tube, please post or PM size/tube model(wood)/initials(material) :) You can check some of our tubes here: http://doutnikovapouzdra.cz/index.php/en/products

Our latests custom tubes for one customer, waiting to be polished :)

tubes11.jpg

tubes10.jpg

How much would one of those in your hand cost DELIVERED to the US?

...same size, with 3 initials, same amount of bands and same exact wood. Exactly as pictured.