• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all and yes, as always the coffee is on. Had a good day yesterday spending the better part of it over at my nephew's taking down an old gazeebo and then adjusting the garage door so it can go up and down like it use too. Then a number of us sat out on his front porch smoking Monte Cristos and talking world news. I set the DVR to record the NASCAR race from Martinsville, VA and watched that last night which was a good one with Jimmie Johnson winning it and all of the Hendrick cars finishing in the top 8 postions. Also, the Final Four has been decided and this year we have Michigan St. vs. UConn and Villanova vs. UNC:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball...ts/viewable_men

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a few of your favorites all through it......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oh yeah, we are 32 days from CigarFest 2009!!!!

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. There's no much going on today, just another day at the office with meetings and the unexpected emergency that might pop up. We are 6 days from Open Day for MLB and I can hardly wait. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Lets go peoples, time to rise and shine.

Good morning all and as always, the joe is brewin'. As Ray stated, let's hit it as the day is already 1/4 over :D . Well, it's "Hump Day" and I can hardly wait till the weekend and relax as this week is a hectic one. We have a major exercise this Friday here at West Point (Stadium Evacuation) which is an annual requirement prior to Graduation. All the while, we have our day to day operation as well as preparing for next week's exercise (Civil Disturbance - Protest) which is also an annual requirement. Anyway, I hope everyone is having a good week and enjoying a few of your favorites when you get the chance........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, with yesterday being the 1st of April, there were a few fools tricks being played on some. As long as it's only onced the year, I don't mind it. Today will be another busy one with all the members of the Emergency Operations Center coming in various times to do thier communication checks and set stuff up for tomorrow. Then today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoy cigars and relaxing a bit all the while catching up on all the world news. If you have a couple of hours and you're close by, come on over and join in on the fun. If you're not a local S/BOTL, I hope you have a relaxing evening as well and enjoy a favorite cigar or two while you're at it......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oh yeah, "Opening Day" for MLB is in 4 days!!!!!!

Morning all, morning Stogie, wish I had some of that coffee with me this morning. I was late getting up today and thereby had to settle for a bottle of Coke from the corner store before heading in. Which reminds me, I need to pick up a good grinder so I can pick up some of this fantastic coffee I see floating around on here.

It's shame I won't be there today, Charlie. Today is my Spring Smoker here in Kingston. I can't wait! We have about 125 people signed up for the event and your buddy Marvin from Drew will be here. I'll resume my normal Thursday evening schedule next week. See you then!

It's shame I won't be there today, Charlie. Today is my Spring Smoker here in Kingston. I can't wait! We have about 125 people signed up for the event and your buddy Marvin from Drew will be here. I'll resume my normal Thursday evening schedule next week. See you then!

Israel, have a great time at the Spring Smoker and drink a martini for me while you're at it. Tell Marvin & said hi and that I'll see him and Jonathan in 29 days at CigarFest 2009......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone and a big TGIF!!!!!! I have to get going in a little bit for the Stadium Evac Exercise so just to recap last night, we had a great time. It was good to see LouieD and the rest of the Thursday night crowd. We defintely talked world news and enjoyed a few primo sticks while we were at it. We also discussed CigarFest 2009 and that our tickets arrived this week. We do have two of our brothers that are still looking for tickets so if anyone know of a couple that are available, please let me know. Well, I got to run and get ready for work so I hope all of you have a great day and enjoy......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oh yeah, the coffee is on!!!!!!

Good morning everyone! What a great time at the event last night! I'm a bit hung over today, but nothing too serious. We had about 150 people last night at the golf club and we went through about 30 gallons of Vodka! Everyone loved the cigars, too; Liga Privada, Joya de Nic Antano, and Tabac Especial Negra. Charlie: Marvin is excited to see you. He remembers you well and is also looking forward to seeing you at cigar fest.

Good morning all and I decided to sleep in a bit and catch up on some needed sleep. The coffee is on and I'm gonna make a nice eggs, bacon, toast, etc. breakfast for Beth and I in a few. It's good to hear that you all had a great time Thursday at the Spring Smoker Israel, 30 gallons of Vodake, wow. Well, I've got a little running around to do this morning and I'll probably stop by at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars afterwards. This afternoon I'll be watching the NASCAR Nationwide Series race from Texas Motor Speedway and most likely throw something tastey on the BBQ. I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys a few of your favorites as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair Espresso in on. Congrats to Michigan State and North Carolina both advancing to the Final game to see who will be the 2009 Champ this coming Monday evening. Today the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series will be on at 1330 (1:30pm) on FOX. Hopefully Dale Earnhardt Jr. driving the #88 Amp/National Guard Chevrolet has a good day and finishes in the top 5 if not winning it all. As long as Kyle Busch doesn't win it or finish ahead of Junior, it's a good race in my opinion :D . Anyway, I hope all of you have a great day and enjoy it......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone and as always, the coffee is on. It was a great day yesterday weather wise, we had sun the entire day with temps in the low 60s. I started the day off with a trip to Adams Fairacre Farms Market where they have fresh fruits, vegies, etc. http://www.adamsfarms.com/foods.htm. Then it was time to kick back and get ready for the NASCAR Sprint Cup series race from Texas. I sat out on the back deck with a Partagas Serie D No.3 Edicion 2006 which was very tastey. Congrats to Jeff Gordon for the win and breaking a 47 race winless streak. Well, today is opening season for MLB and the Yankees take on the Baltimore Orioles at 1605 (4:05pm) at Camden Yards. Hopefully the game goes off as they are calling for 70% chance of rain with thunderstorms in the area. Anyway, I hope all of you have a great week and hopefully enjoy a few of your favorites through out it........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Morning all! I'm under a month until I'm home! I can't wait to smell, taste and feel my groovy woman and throw a good hug on my boy. He only thinks he's too big for me! Looking to throw a fantastic cookout/smokeout in Tyler, TX when I get home, so all you Dallas HERFers get ready...I have a year to catch up on! Have a great day!

Trey

Close to 2" of snow on the ground this morning, more flurries today with a high in the mid-30's. This is April, right? ??? :angry:

Have a great week everyone.

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. Well, yesterday was not a "Opening Day" for the Yankees as the Orioles beat them 10 - 5. On the other hand, Beth was happy to see the Mets win over the Reds, 2 - 1. Also, congrats to the UNC Tar Heels that beat the Michigan State Spartans 89 - 72 to claim the 2009 college basketball championship:

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/gameTrax?game...P&gt1=39002

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and Happy Hump Day!!! The coffee is on and it looks like bagels are on this morning's breakfast menu. Congrats to the UConn women as the won their 6th title and went 39 - 0 for the season:

http://espn.go.com/ncw/recap?gameId=294000063

As far as today, both the Yankees and the Mets are on tonight at 1905 (7:05pm). It's good to see we are back to regular season for the MLB which means that the warmer weather is heading our way. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a favorite or two or......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and as always, the coffee is on. Well, the Yankees are 0 and 2 and play again today at 1335 (1:35pm) live from Camden Yards. The Bombers were down 7 - 1 and all most came back and lost 7 - 5:

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Well, today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoy cigars and a couple of cold ones while catching up on this week's world news. If you're free for a couple of hours and you're close by, come on over and join in on the fun. If you're not a local S/BOTL, I hope you have a great evening as well and enjoy......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and a big TGIF!!!!!! We had a good time last night at Schlesingers enjoying primo sticks and the company of all the S/BOTL coming out. It was good seeing Beth (NotAquitter) out as she is normally busy on Thursday evenings along with a few other new faces. Well, it was good to see the Yankees win big yesterday 11 - 2 over the Orioles. Today they are playing at 1610 (4:10pm) versus the Royals out there in Kansas City. Hopefully they can keep the winning streak going through the weekend. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend and enjoys........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oh yeah, the coffee is on!!!!!!!

Hello Charlie,

Glad you had a great night last night. Hope your Easter weekend is a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.