• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I just quit

Brad,

The Outlaw was the Outlaw - and you were part of that. But - for good or bad - the Outlaw will be the Outlaw without you. I'm so glad (for your sake) to see you're keeping this on the "above board" course - and you're staying gracious in your exit. I know it is tough - but it is definitely for the best. Your work ethic, compassion and enthusiasm you possess all speak for themselves. The hole you left will be hard to fill.
Work your network - there's something out there for you. You're too valuable to let loose for long! ;)

Take care and good luck!

Brad,

The Outlaw was the Outlaw - and you were part of that. But - for good or bad - the Outlaw will be the Outlaw without you. I'm so glad (for your sake) to see you're keeping this on the "above board" course - and you're staying gracious in your exit. I know it is tough - but it is definitely for the best. Your work ethic, compassion and enthusiasm you possess all speak for themselves. The hole you left will be hard to fill.
Work your network - there's something out there for you. You're too valuable to let loose for long! ;)

Take care and good luck!
Thanks George!

Sorry to hear it Brad. Good luck to you finding a new job.

Mitch

Moose Humping is something I've always wanted to try. Can't afford to make it up there this year but I guess I just learned to never say never.

You'll want to talk to Ketch about the moose humping. He's done it. Aside from nearly tearing his dick off, he says it's the best sex ever. Ever. Something about the heat, and then that's where he always loses me. You should just pm him directly.

Sorry about the job Brad, but I'm sure you will find yourself in a better place. You're a good guy, you have a good family. It will work out.

Take care until I see you again. Be sure to meet up with us at Jack Stack.

Moose Humping is something I've always wanted to try. Can't afford to make it up there this year but I guess I just learned to never say never.

You'll want to talk to Ketch about the moose humping. He's done it. Aside from nearly tearing his dick off, he says it's the best sex ever. Ever. Something about the heat, and then that's where he always loses me. You should just pm him directly.

Sorry about the job Brad, but I'm sure you will find yourself in a better place. You're a good guy, you have a good family. It will work out.

Take care until I see you again. Be sure to meet up with us at Jack Stack.
Thanks Mick! I will defiantly be there, whatever we do!

I bet I know a few guys that can fix that sig picture for you!

CPatOutlawwithJorgePadronborder.jpg

Fixed!

Almost got all the douche bags out of the picture. :p

Not even close. Brad. Start with those those 3 schmucks on the far right :laugh:

- Tim

Edited to add: And that fruity looking guy in the flowery shirt and jaunty hat left of center.

Back to work today (part time at least). Got my meeting tomorrow, hopefully that will go well! Wish me luck.

Best of luck sir. Career changes can be hassles, so smoke more! :thumbs:

I can always use someone to shovel poo in the back yard, and bait hooks in the summer! Not that either is a paying job... I'm just sayin...

Feed me and salmon and padrons, and you got a deal! :D

Good luck to you, Brad. These things have a habit of turning out for the better. I've never thought, "Why didn't I stay longer?"......after leaving a job. It's always been, "Why did I stay so long?"

The place won't be the same without you.

Good luck to you, Brad. These things have a habit of turning out for the better. I've never thought, "Why didn't I stay longer?"......after leaving a job. It's always been, "Why did I stay so long?"

The place won't be the same without you.
Thanks Joe! I was just thinking about you the other day. I modified your rat trap box for a school project for my son. Changed it to use all of the simple machines.