• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie WAR 2012

Fogs speak softly but carry a big stick.
It's called a cane and usually has four feet with tennis balls on 'em.

photo-attaching_tennis_balls_cane_walker_protects_elderly_slipping_large.jpg

I thought my stick was called "The Reckoning...Ladies!" and had two balls? ??? I'm so confused now. I have to call my Dad.

So there is a very generous brother taking out some great CP members.
Frothy Scrotorum is on a rampage!

drunkfish3
JHawk
theorangeman
Golfanatic

Frothy this list is looking a little familiar... :thumbs:
Nice hits Frothy so really deserving brothers that are always helping out the Newbies!

So by the looks of it the threats are continuing and now coming from the big man up north. Silly ass FOG's :laugh:

Santa ! You S.O.B... I thought you enjoyed those magic brownies I left you this year ? Well, was I mistaken.
Apparently you did not enjoy them since you sent a bomb to my door step today. I thought we were pals Santa? I even let you slip it to the Mrs. this year as a thank you for all the kind things you have done for me the past 28 yrs. This is the thanks I get ? Some friend you are Santa, you crotchety old F*ck !

Thought you were so clever putting my boy Paul's name down for the return address...I knew something was up right away. Ya see, Paul doesn't do "click-n-ship" labels- he scribbles on boxes! ;) I tracked the DC number to Novato, CA. I know for a fact that's your favorite place to visit during your 364 day vacation. Who else would want to be there playing golf, prancing around with all those men in bike shorts from San Francisco. Only you Santa! :p

I must be honest though, I am extremely humbled by the package. I have only tried one of them (the loose one) and have read about some of the others. Really looking forward to one in particular, but will not say which one. Also, there was an 07 written on the bag above one of the smokes - is it from '07, or just a reused bag? Just curious. Thanks very much whomever the guilty party is. I deff. do not deserve this but greatly appreciate the the very thoughtful gift. Thanks!

I thought we were pals Santa? I even let you slip it to the Mrs. this year

yeah... I just left him cookies..

Anyway nice hit FOG's, seems like one of you was finally able to get their walker all the way to the post office

I thought we were pals Santa? I even let you slip it to the Mrs. this year

yeah... I just left him cookies..

Anyway nice hit FOG's, seems like one of you was finally able to get their walker all the way to the post office
Sounds like someone finally got the scooter charged up for a run to the PO. Luckily no cigars were damaged in the accident.

old_3727d1_515848.jpg

Santa ! You S.O.B... I thought you enjoyed those magic brownies I left you this year ? Well, was I mistaken.
Apparently you did not enjoy them since you sent a bomb to my door step today. I thought we were pals Santa? I even let you slip it to the Mrs. this year as a thank you for all the kind things you have done for me the past 28 yrs. This is the thanks I get ? Some friend you are Santa, you crotchety old F*ck !

Thought you were so clever putting my boy Paul's name down for the return address...I knew something was up right away. Ya see, Paul doesn't do "click-n-ship" labels- he scribbles on boxes! ;) I tracked the DC number to Novato, CA. I know for a fact that's your favorite place to visit during your 364 day vacation. Who else would want to be there playing golf, prancing around with all those men in bike shorts from San Francisco. Only you Santa! :p

I must be honest though, I am extremely humbled by the package. I have only tried one of them (the loose one) and have read about some of the others. Really looking forward to one in particular, but will not say which one. Also, there was an 07 written on the bag above one of the smokes - is it from '07, or just a reused bag? Just curious. Thanks very much whomever the guilty party is. I deff. do not deserve this but greatly appreciate the the very thoughtful gift. Thanks!

Austen it is very funny you post this because I got a package that is very similar and you are the sender…hmm very fishy! You also don’t use click and ship labels and was the first red flag I noticed. I don’t think this is the Santa that has recently threatened the newbie’s but it is a silly FOG in a bee suit from Novato, CA!

On a serious note silly FOG from CA I really really appreciate the sticks you sent over and have yet to try any of these and will be sparking one up right now! I am beyond blown away by this gesture you have made and like Austen said I am also not deserving of this great package.

Thanks again brother!

Paul

Nice hits gents!

But these two don't even sound wounded yet...

Crazy ass FOG, kicking the hornets nest....

Very nice.........

F'up on the spelling.....again

"Dad, do ever use spell check or read what you type? WTF?" - me

ROTFL :laugh:

What the hell is a honets nest ?