• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not Your Everyday Cigar Pass

Is this thing headed to Cali yet? :laugh:

I understand your frustration Wilkey and I also do know that you not have done anything like that intentionally .... but WTF man! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Dude, at least you didn't reuse questionable baggies :sign:

:cool:

Is this thing headed to Cali yet? :laugh:

I understand your frustration Wilkey and I also do know that you not have done anything like that intentionally .... but WTF man! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Dude, at least you didn't reuse questionable baggies :sign:

:cool:

Dayam!

You guys never let a brother live it down. :whistling:

Wilkey

Hey Folks, I haven't checked in since yesterday morning, and spent the night enjoying fine cigars at the St. Paul TAA!

I'll take a look at Gary's puts and takes, unless we're all good with them.

Andy

is this thing on it's way north yet?

:laugh:

haven't been following too close as I'm still a loooooong way from getting it, but think I'll pop in more for the entertainment! :whistling:

But I have no idea on that Boris 11; for that you might want to PM the gent that put it. :thumbs:

For more info on the Boris 11, please see here. In a nutshell, the Boris 11 is a non-original production Avo 22 cigar, though the blend is similar but not the same as the original Avo 22s.

First post has been updated, however I will need confirmation on the numbering as compared to the inventory included in the pass.

I got home today to find a large box on my doorstep!!! Thank you for the cigars everyone, I will definitely enjoy them, and thank you for your generosity.

gonz_pass.jpg

PM'd gonz my proposed puts/takes, awaiting approval. BTW, it looks like the online list is messed up. From 47 on, it should be:

47 A. Fuente Untold Story Maduro (p:rob300c)
48 Ashton ESG (p:smokelaw1)
49 Por Larranga Lonsdale (97 or 98) (p:smokelaw1)
50 RyJ Churchill, 1999 (p:smokelaw1)
51 Davidoff Double R, circa 2002-03 (p:smokelaw1)
52 Davidoff Millenium Robusto (p:grateful1)
53 Taboado Double Robusto LCDH TJ 2006 (p:grateful1)
54 PSD3 EL 2006 (p:grateful1)

Thanks for the corrections on the inventory, I was afraid the list would be off since the last few put/take summaries didn't include numbers!

Thanks for the corrections on the inventory, I was afraid the list would be off since the last few put/take summaries didn't include numbers!

No worries. I got the approval from Gonz, so here are my puts/takes:

Takes:

#8 -- Avo LE05
#9 -- Avo 22
#10 -- Avo 80th Anniversary
#46 -- Ashton ESG

Puts:

#55 -- LFD Small Batch No.1 (2006)
#56 -- LFD Factory Press II (2006)
#57 -- Don Carlos Senior Blend Robusto (unreleased, 2003)
#58 -- Opus X 952R (unreleased, c.1997)
#59 -- Casa Fuente Robusto (2005)

No worries. I got the approval from Gonz, so here are my puts/takes:

Takes:

#8 -- Avo LE05
#9 -- Avo 22
#10 -- Avo 80th Anniversary
#46 -- Ashton ESG

Puts:

#55 -- LFD Small Batch No.1 (2006)
#56 -- LFD Factor Press II (2006)
#57 -- Don Carlos Senior Blend Robusto (unreleased, 2003)
#58 -- Opus X 952R (unreleased, c.1997)
#59 -- Casa Fuente Robusto (2005)

unreleased!.... unreleased!.... fuggin show off! :cool:

heh -- I've found being explicit makes it less likely someone will step on their dick and take something that they aren't aware of the rarity of. Especially with the mooks that are still left in the lineup, we gotta be careful. :)

Looks like Gonz will be gettin some nice Fuentes when this is over.

No way in hell I can compete for any of those Fuentes, and I have aceess to all the other 2 I want :0

heh -- I've found being explicit makes it less likely someone will step on their dick and take something that they aren't aware of the rarity of. Especially with the mooks that are still left in the lineup, we gotta be careful. :)
Yeah... well that won't stop the guy next in line! Mook or no mook..ie! :p