• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 9 - Saturday, 9 August 2014

Can't wait for the QSH this year, my first!

Going to get there if it kills me, and if it does, please prop my corpse up with a smoke and a beer!

Charlie,

Guess I'm a little late getting a response in, but would you kindly place me on the standby list? I will likely be coming with my wife. Thank you!

Frank

**edited my bad spelling!

smokem said:
Can't wait for the QSH this year, my first!

Going to get there if it kills me, and if it does, please prop my corpse up with a smoke and a beer!

Don't worry brother, haven't killed anyone yet...... :D

fjldo said:
Charlie,

Guess I'm a little late getting a response in, but would you kindly place me on the standby list? I will likely be coining withy wife. Thank you!

Frank

Yes Frank, you are a bit late.  Added you and the wife to the stand-by list...... :thumbs:

Charlie, please add me to the stand-by list. Thus far I'm alone, if anything changes I will post here. Thank you.

Michael

whylieineedacigar said:
Charlie, please add me to the stand-by list. Thus far I'm alone, if anything changes I will post here. Thank you.

Michael
:thumbs:

Charlie, put me down with a plus one. Can't wait! One of my favorite days of the year!

Joemisery said:
Charlie, put me down with a plus one. Can't wait! One of my favorite days of the year!

I'll put you on the "Stand-by" list as last year.  Same thing as always, you are always welcome but no more Goodie Bags left....... :thumbs:

Charlie, I need to get on the stand by list which I see by now has a following all its own. I missed last year and was bummed about that and thought this year would be in. Never thinking you would have sold out so dang quickly. Good for you !! Well done and hopefully, I can get in somehow. Keep me posted. Thanks
Got your 6 brother

I just become a very high probability. I'll confirm in the next day or two.

BigSteve said:
Charlie, I need to get on the stand by list which I see by now has a following all its own. I missed last year and was bummed about that and thought this year would be in. Never thinking you would have sold out so dang quickly. Good for you !! Well done and hopefully, I can get in somehow. Keep me posted. Thanks
Got your 6 brother

You got it Steve, added to the Stand-By List...... :thumbs:

siriusstoogie said:

Very cool Joe, it's been way too long that we all got to herf with you....... :D

I booked. If there's a spot Charlie, I'll be there. Thx!
Got your 6 brother

You got it Steve, added to the Stand-By List...... :thumbs:

siriusstoogie said:

Very cool Joe, it's been way too long that we all got to herf with you....... :D

thx Steve! It's been a while indeed!

Heading up to Split Rock resort in the morning to spend 4 days at Cigarfest and see a lot of the owners and talk this year's QSH.  Once I get home, I'll be working non-stop until August 9th getting ready for this year's event.  Just wanted to update you all and let you know that we have another great herf planned...... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Thanks for doing this for us Charlie!

I really look forward to attending. :)

Thanks Charlie. Love Split Rock and Lake Harmony. We've stayed at the timeshare condo's three times when the kids were in their teens. The place had a beautiful golf course and tons of stuff for teenagers to do within the resort property.

Good morning all, just wanted to let you know that a number of sponsors are signning up as we speak.   Makes me very proud to be able to do this for a great "Cause" such as  http://wingsforwarriors.org/
Updating the list daily....... :thumbs:

When do you want payment for the event and campsites Charlie?

thinde said:
When do you want payment for the event and campsites Charlie?

Pretty soon, brother.  I'll make a post with my address so guests won't be confused...... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

If anyone really really wants to take my official slot with my 2 goodie bags I'd gladly forego them for you...
I'm plenty happy with the food, drinks, comraderie of the BOTL, and my prize winnings.

-Rob

rob300c said:
If anyone really really wants to take my official slot with my 2 goodie bags I'd gladly forego them for you...
I'm plenty happy with the food, drinks, camaraderie of the BOTL, and my prize winnings.

-Rob

Nice job Rob... :thumbs:...That's what my son Anthony and I did as well. We donated them back to Charlie so that a few first time attendees can enjoy the experience. 

Hello everyone, it's time to start sending in your payments.  Here is my address and please make your checks out in my name as I have to cash them and split up the funds accordingly.

Charlie Baranyai
104 Harold Ave
Cornwall, NY 12518

As an update, we can not except anymore guest (non-smoking) as the number has reached the capacity for food and area size.    

The sponsor list is being updated daily as more and more sign on.  We are roughly 8 weeks out and things are looking very good........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool: