• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Tried a L'Atelier Tramp Stamp....not a bad smoke, but as far as Johnson affiliated cigars, it's not going to take the place of J21's, Noellas or Cazadores.  Decent flavors, more floral than earthy/peppery.  Kind of glad I didn't love it, smoking something called Tramp Stamp regularly I'd feel like I should start dressing like Criss Angel or something.....and that just wouldn't be good for anyone. 

Siglo II and a cuppa Kona. 0445 under the clear sky. Happy Friday indeed.

-Trey

AM drive in, a Reinaldo GER edition limitada Ecuador Petit Lancero. Planned for PM is a Fuente King B.

oke&coke said:
Oliva Serie V Maduro 2011 LE.
So, I was doing some digging for info on this and what I found didn't match the cigar in my hand. Turns out I have the Edicion Europa from 2011. Strangely, that stick is missing from the collection page on Halfwheel. Probably because they released that same vitola in other years.

Walkdown cigar time. Today is a Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Selectos. Very nice.

Parti short pickin' up the mail...a too expensive cigar package! Imagine my surprise...

Love out of town for weekend...no adult supervision....kinda feel like buying stuff.... :whistling:

-Trey

Great cigar day...
Petite Tatuaje
JD Howard HR46
Cohiba Lancero
Illusione ECCJ 20th (these are great)
Cohiba Maduro 5 Secreto

zeemanb said:
Great cigar day...
Petite Tatuaje
JD Howard HR46
Cohiba Lancero
Cohiba Maduro 5 Secreto
Wow, Jerry.  You're not messing around... that's an impressive line-up of smokes!

mjolnir01 said:

Great cigar day...
Petite Tatuaje
JD Howard HR46
Cohiba Lancero
Cohiba Maduro 5 Secreto
Wow, Jerry.  You're not messing around... that's an impressive line-up of smokes!

Lol, today is what I called "First day of total alone time since our two year old was born, with overtime hours starting next week at work"...so I wasn't taking any prisoners.

Walkdown cigar for today is a New World Belicoso. Loving this cigar.

e576a8f53eb8f6f3ba48f5a5c1fd26da.jpg

Out in the Bug with the top down. Gorgeous day!

Illusione Fume d'Amour Capistrano. Interesting! Requires further study.