• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
El Triunfador lancero(old blend), and a Tat black robusto at the Tatuaje event with siriustogie and Kcben.

I smoked me a Opus X #4 with unknown age on it and it was yummy.

Last night I had a Tat Boris. Although the wrapper had cracked I was still able to smoke it down to the nub! Theses are for sure one of the best cigars I have ever smoked!

Tonight I smoked my last Illusione ~2~. I need to get a box of these guys- great smokes!

i fired up an Anejo #48 with unknown age while relaxing in the pool this afternoon.

Rocky Patel Decade EL Robusto after dinner.
CAO Lx2 Cuban Press with some Glenfiddich this evening.

I had my first PSD4 on Friday. I was worried it couldn't live up to the hype, but it did not disappoint. Talk about a great smoke--nubbed it. I'm going to lay the remainging four down for a bit and see what happens to the flavor profile.

Last night I enjoyed an Oliva V lancero, while listening to a free concert at the park across the street from my house. And played some seriously competitive bocce! The band and the bocce were fantastic, the cigar not so much.

This weekend I smoked a Jose L. Piedra Cazadore, a Flor de Cano Petit Corona and a Quintero Nacional.

Oliva Conn. Reserve Toro
El Triunfador No. 4
Padron 2000 Maduro
A. Bradley Tempus Terra Novo
Cubao Maduro No. 4

Just another typically slow Monday.

I'm sitting outside smoking a Bolivar Petite Corona listening to Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria, Q where you at with the beer my brotha?

Started an H Upmann Magnum 48 LE while lounging in the back yard, watching the kids play. Finished it on a walk with the family. These are such a treat, thank you Wkoti for turning me on to these little beauties!!

Started an H Upmann Magnum 48 LE while lounging in the back yard, watching the kids play. Finished it on a walk with the family. These are such a treat, thank you Wkoti for turning me on to these little beauties!!

You know I am running low on these and if you really want to thank me you can send a 5er my way! ;) :laugh:

Those are fantastic treats indeed!

You know I am running low on these and if you really want to thank me you can send a 5er my way! ;) :laugh:

Those are fantastic treats indeed!

Haha! Running low for you is < 10 boxes :sign:

Status
Not open for further replies.