• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

Going through the Woodstock line-up, yesterday Richie Havens, today Sweetwater.

Black Star Riders

It's the remaining members of Thin Lizzy (and then some). Rather than continue on as Thin Lizzy, they decided to change their name in order to put out new, original stuff since they are pretty much a TL cover band, and it would be inappropriate to use the TL name for that. It has a very Thin Lizzy vibe to it with a modern sound.

*edited to add video

No, not familiar with that.
Technically, the name is Woodstock Project Complete. It is a project that is trying to get the best audio of every act and song for the entire festival. As better versions are found it is updated even now 47 years later. Currently is is 26 CD's in size as of the last update I have (2012) I don't know if anything has changed since then but since I'm thinking of it I'll have a look. It can be found on-line with a little effort.

Technically, the name is Woodstock Project Complete. It is a project that is trying to get the best audio of every act and song for the entire festival. As better versions are found it is updated even now 47 years later. Currently is is 26 CD's in size as of the last update I have (2012) I don't know if anything has changed since then but since I'm thinking of it I'll have a look. It can be found on-line with a little effort.

Thank you for the info. This is the first time I looked at the actual line-up and saw some of the more obscure performers.

I've heard that the Monterey Pop Festival might get the same treatment but haven't seen anything yet. The 1994 6 CD set is the best so far but even that is missing about 40% of the show.

I have been listening to some of Bob Moses lately... Songs like "Like it or Not" and "Before I Fall" are worth listening to...

Was checking out more of "Twenty One Pilots" today. Need to be hip with the youngin around.
I played this a few times:

After last night going to have to dig up some Brazilian pop music. Infectious stuff, and I ain't talking the Zika....

Vallenato is the type of music

Carlos Vives is the artist

It's Colombian music from the coast. Around the city Barranquilla.

Back