• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Enjoyed a nice lunch today with my daughter and her boyfriend at "Loves Sushi" in Newhall, CA...
20160915_123800_zpsue2otlsa.jpg

I had the Hawaiian Roll (second item from the left)...

Some folks have mistaken a small green lump of wasabi for guacamole, wherein sinuses have been instantaneously relieved:eek:;)
One should know that guac isn't served with Japanese food! Lol

A number of years ago my son's fourth grade teacher changed places with a teacher from Hawaii. She was of Japanese descent and had never seen snow before. We have pictures of her using a sno-blower for the first time. The woman had balls. Anyway, to make a long story short, she made sushi and other Japanese delicacies for the families of her class. I've been to Japan; I know what it supposed to taste like. I couldn't stop eating it, and there was plenty. Most of the folks around here eat their meat well done to go with their mashed potatoes and canned peas. I won't eat sushi here. A man would have to be out of his mind.

Doc

Left over boiled shrimp diced up in left over fettuccine alfredo.

Fish and cheese in the same dish? Only in Texas. Don't you realize that's an anathema?

Doc

Making baby back ribs tonight for Sunday dinner. In the oven steaming now, then on to the grill at a low temp. Baked potatoes, salad and sautéed spinach.