• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. G

Fuente Opus X tins - full set

That is very tempting.
  2. G

Today's Smoke II

A HUGE thanks to Pembroke for gifting me a Johnny-O short. I'm blown away by how incredie this smoke is. Thanks again Don.
  3. G

Tat red tubos

I smoked one yesterday and it's amazing how much just a couple months changed it. I thought it was highly enjoyable, some burn issues but otherwise very good.
  4. G

What's Your Latest Purchase

So are they also going to discontinue the Vercou tubos as well?
  5. G

What was the best cigar you ever smoked?

For me it was a Tatuaje J21 Reserva. Me and my girlfriend along with her family went up north, and were having a great time drinking and enjoy the fire by the lake.
  6. G

Filling out my bracket

Filling out my bracket
  7. G

Should I just give up trying out non-Cuban version of..

I think your going to love that sampler you just bought. Tat Reds were what got me loving cigars. After reading your posts you sound a lot like me when I started smoking. Trying everyhing, even Acids. San Cristobals are great. Have you also tried a VSG or Cohiba black? I found those strong and...
  8. G

Celebratory Smoke

Honestly if you want something monumental how about a Padron 80th? Since everyone here agrees. The couple I had were incredible to say the least. Thats my vote.
  9. G

What happens to a cigar with age?

I'm no expert, but basically stronger cigars mellow out. Allows for the cigar to ferminate longer, I think that's right. Some say it also makes the bunching of the tobacco loosen a little to help it smoke better. Now I'm no pro I know more seasoned fogs can tell it better.
  10. G

Today's Smoke II

Revisting an old friend, the WOAM.
  11. G

Aristocrat M Plus-25D THC

Bob has been a busy man lately, nice buy your going to love it.
  12. G

I don't know

Thank you kindly sir.
  13. G

used cabinet humi

Looks great, very nice find.
  14. G

Today's Smoke II

Just finished a Tatuaje Cazadore on the porch. I love this cigar, one of my favorites.
  15. G

Question about some water damage

I had a couple water damaged sticks and did just that. The taste profile for me was a little off, but they smoked well none the less. It looks like only a couple of the sticks had water damage, are the other three ok?
  16. G

Help me decide which box to buy

That is an excellent idea! Also the reason my next purchase will be the Lusi, since I enjoy the Partgas flavour profile. Have yet to smoke an H. Upman. Although I do have a 50 in the humidor.
  17. G

Today's Smoke II

Enjoying a RASS that still needs a little more rest in the humidor after it's long trip here. Better then he one I had with two days rest. These are tasty cigars I might say!
  18. G

Help me decide which box to buy

I'm probably going to do just that. I wish the Sir Winsto s came in a 10 ct. box.
  19. G

Today's Smoke II

Smoking a BBF out on the porch.
  20. G

Do any of the newbs want to do battle with the FOGS

Incoming!!!! 0309 3220 0000 4876 1650