• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
kann
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• New humidor finally seasoned and stocked. Now, if my wife would just go back to work so I have some time to smoke them!
    This whole "not getting dark until 10 pm" thing is really screwing with my 4-year-old's sleeping habits. Which, in turn, is screwing with MY sleeping habits!
    {tpc}
    {tpc}
    I agree. This whole rain everyday of the week thing is screwing with my kids soccer games which in turn burning holes in my wallet in gas money driving back and forth for nothing!
    Sat on the balcony tonight with a maduro and a Guinness taking in Mother Nature's symphony of light and sound. Most intense storm I've seen in quite a while. Saw a windmill get struck by lightning. For a brief second there, I was starting to think there might be something to all this Rapture Day talk!
    Promotion list released yesterday. Wife made MSgt/E-7. Nice pay raise with it. Time to upgrade my "birthday cigar" list.
    Smoking on the balcony in the quiet morning... Doesn't get much better.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…