• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
Audi_kraut
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• My 1 year anniversary came and went much like the BP MS 150... Time to get back into the swing of things.
    Did some Spring cleaning/organizing and realized I too need to smoke more, give more, and collect less. I refuse to move to a second cooler.
    Opus X Caps on sale for $15 shipped... You have 45 mins left :D
    Joebunaga
    Joebunaga
    Where's this at?
    BigJake6904
    BigJake6904
    I believe Famous-Smoke is having a sale on them for $15.95
    Audi_kraut
    Audi_kraut
    Bah. Sorry Joe. I left to meet up with SmokinSims after posting this :/
    Stayed in tonight and was watching Bones when I noticed that Seely's father left him items in an Opus X box after his passing on the show..
    Heading to Downing St. after work again @ 7. There is Dewar's tasting so I expect it to be packed...
    Audi_kraut
    Audi_kraut
    Looks like I'll be working late, might not be there til after 8.
    Heading to Downing St. when I get off work at 9pm. Hit me up if you drop by.. (see profile)
    Smokin'Sims
    Smokin'Sims
    wish you either got off earlier or I didn't have to drive so far to get home. I'm leaving St. Thom about 7:45.
    Audi_kraut
    Audi_kraut
    For what it's worth. I normally work about a 7am-6pm so it would work out pretty well. Unfortunately they have me on this wonky 12-9 schedule to support our assembly efforts in the shop. Til' next time, take care.
    Just picked up a few La Palina's.. ouch. Might need to turn on the red light.
    Mr.Clean04
    Mr.Clean04
    Are these to try or for your normal rotation?
    The Black Cloud
    The Black Cloud
    Roxanne, you don't need to turn on the red light.
    Audi_kraut
    Audi_kraut
    They are to try. Not a huge fan of the Graycliff factory, but these were recommended by a friend. Verdict is still out on whether they are worth the price tag or not. I'm much to frugal to make these remotely normal.
    Chilling at Downing Street if any Houstonians are around. Just message me and I'll send my cell.
    Audi_kraut
    Audi_kraut
    Ended up smoking an Illusione 88 and a Padron 3000 that night. I was very pleased by the Illusione 88, thanks to CP for the rec.
    gd.. oscar has pwned my morning. Making me visit random threads that should have died a while back. Fail.
    Oh god.. So found out the house has been built backwards. The floor plan has been compeltely flipped and the feng shui is all wrong. Feel bad for my dad as he's been in China and unable to keep an eye on the builders.
    MadMonk
    MadMonk
    Well, doesn't he have a contract that ensures he gets what he paid for?
    Lame, the builders finally realized that they won't make their June 1 schedule. Looks like my mom will be enjoying my company for the interim.
    I was asked, "When we have kids, would you stop smoking cigars?". What are your thoughts on this?
    tomthirtysix
    tomthirtysix
    Ask the health freak to find a study that doesn't involve machine made crap cigars. That should keep her busy for a while.
    Aussie Shaun
    Aussie Shaun
    Just make yourself a man cave ( no kids allowed ) and when they move out of home you can smoke indoors.
    Bryan L
    Bryan L
    Na. Do what ever you want.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…