• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
BlindedByScience
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Digging around in my cabinet, what did I find but a lovely little OpusX Perfecxion No.5 from '08...!! What a killer smoke; went great with my French Press of Jerry's Killer Beans...!!!
    BlindedByScience
    BlindedByScience
    ...and by the way, those little guys really pack a punch...!! WOW..with a French Press...buzzzz...;-)
    Weather dudes around here are calling for snow. Now, being the weenies that folks are around here, if we get 0.5" of snow, they'll cancel school, close businesses, etc. And, the weather dudes get it wrong more often than they get it right so we'll see what happens in the next 24 hours. The house is full of food and getting "snowed in" for a couple days wouldn't suck....;-)
    StatHaldol
    StatHaldol
    Same here! If we get a half inch of snow, everything shuts down. Grocery stores run out of food and liquor stores run out of liquor...
    First day of Vacation starts tomorrow..!! Off until 1-2-2012. Oh yeah, that damn alarm clock is going on "standby" for a while...;-)
    Cigar FF
    Cigar FF
    Enjoy the 9-day "Snooze"
    If the gods are with me, in about six hours, I'll be on my patio with a Lagunitas Imperial Stout and an extraordinary cigar. Stay tuned.....
    Had a lousy morning so I said "F this" and made a French Press of KB's and had that with a little Tat Petite Caz. Monday can just kiss my ass for another 30 mins....
    It was 80F last night at 11:30P when I went to bed, it's 95F right now outside. That will just about wilt us PacNW guys....;-)
    Joebunaga
    Joebunaga
    Can't wait for the temps to get back down to 95F down here!
    ironpeddler
    ironpeddler
    As Doc would say...'cut your hair and you'll be cooler!' Personally, I think the hair looks cool!
    Goddammit.....the neighbors are BBQ'ing and partying and the BBQ smells GREAT. I'm almost lit enough to crash their party, eat their food, chase their women, etc....;-)
    Swissy
    Swissy
    DO IT! or you are a pussy...
    Gavin
    Gavin
    There's a BBQ down here next week you could crash!
    Smoking a one dimensional Tatuaje Petite Cazador Reserva and a huge cup of Killer Beans French Press. So there....
    MadMonk
    MadMonk
    Same here, only Peet's Major Dickerson's.
    Well, I've smoked a Fausto and a La Casita Criolla thanks to Israel's sampler. What fantastic smokes! So nice to find a Tat that isn't a "LE" and is at a price piont that us working guys can smoke, everyday. Awesome..!!!
    NASTY
    NASTY
    That LCC is something else. Excellent smoke!
    emoshun
    emoshun
    I'll have to pick up a box of each as I'm out 50+ cigars from my wedding. ;)
    Great, my back went out today. Crap. Turns out a Blantons and a Flexaril don't work out so well unless long naps are what you had in mind....
    Swissy
    Swissy
    I thankfully avoided surgery on my L4/5 with PT. Worth a try! It happens again, they told me I get the knife...
    BigSteve
    BigSteve
    Epidural and/or facet joint injections in combo with painkillers if needed is the approach the neuro dudes are using on me right now . . . trying to avoid opening me up . . . . "better living thru chemistry" I suppose ?
    BigSteve
    BigSteve
    Epidural and/or facet joint injections in combo with painkillers if needed is the approach the neuro dudes are using on me right now . . . trying to avoid opening me up . . . . "better living thru chemistry" I suppose ?
    Started the day with a nicely aged Noella and a French Press. Off to run some errands so I can get back and have a nice afternoon cigar and hang out wtih the Marine. Yeah, baby, Vacation...!!!
    MoeCizlak
    MoeCizlak
    Nice Tom. Nothing better than vacation, a cigar and time with your son. Enjoy.
    Suffering through the worst allergy attack I've ever had. OTC meds aren't making a dent in it....eech. Have to hit the clinic tonight, to be sure...!!
    Done with a press of Killer Beans and a Tat Petite Cazadore Reserva....eyah, baby...!!
    Devil Doc
    Devil Doc
    kinda late for coffee ain't it?
    stogieman
    stogieman
    You know how them West Coast guys are Hank, always a little late for everything, LOL........ :->
    Been here (work) since 0630. Cafeteria coffee just ain't cutting it.
    Wurm
    Wurm
    They added a brand new bean-grinder (Lavazza Beans) coffee machine into our company kitchen, and the best thing is the coffee is free!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…